Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Mike Berenstain
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bear books in 1962 and celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Berenstain Bears during 2012! Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005 and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Young readers will enjoy reading about the Bear children going back to school in this addition to the Living Lights™ series of Berenstain Bears books. Children will be encouraged as they read about Brother and Sister overcoming their worries about math and history, and Honey Bear’s first day of nursery school.
The Berenstain Bears School Time Blessings—part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights series of books—is perfect for:
- Early readers ages 4-8
- Reading out loud in classrooms, during story time, and at home or bedtime
- Birthday gifts, Easter, back-to-school rewards, holiday gift giving, or as a new addition to your e-library
- Sparking authentic conversations about back-to-school jitters and the importance of facing challenges
The Berenstain Bears School Time Blessings is an addition to the Living Lights™ series that:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain in this Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children’s book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date