Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Sherri Duskey Rinker
Sherri lives in the Chicago area with her photographer husband and two sons. She's constantly inspired -- and often exhausted! Her books are love stories for her children, written to wrangle some smiles and with the hopes of happier bedtimes and sweet dreams for all.
Customers Also Bought Items By
#1 New York Times Bestselling children's book author Sherri Duskey Rinker
A new toddler book and Christmas classic: VROOM and ZOOM into the holidays with this new Christmas classic from the author of the #1 New York Times bestsellers Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and Mighty, Mighty, Construction Site!
Construction toys and construction joys: The trucks are gearing up for Christmas by building a special gift! But, there's a surprise waiting for each of them, too! Presents await for Excavator, Bulldozer, Crane, Dump Truck, and Cement Mixer as each finishes their part of this big, important job and rolls off to a sweet and sleepy goodnight.
A gift that will delight: Playful rhyming text from the bestselling author of Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and vibrant illustrations from the acclaimed artist AG Ford make this a perfect gift for young construction fans everywhere.
If you and your child liked toddler books such as Goodnight Moon, Little Blue Truck, Dragons Love Tacos, Building a House, or The Day the Crayons Quit; you'll love Construction Site on Christmas Night
In Construction Site Mission: Demolition!, the construction team we all know and love has an exciting job to do—smashing, crushing, sorting, hauling.
Ultimately, this picture book is about working together, breaking things down, and cleaning it all up at the end of the day.
• Filled with playful rhyming text and vibrant illustrations to inspire cleanup
• Features the same beloved trucks and construction site from the original book Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site
• Teaches teamwork, perseverance, and how to overcome obstacles—and have fun!
Demolition is tough work, but these powerful vehicles are up to the task—and once the job is done, there will be a freshly cleared and tidy construction site ready for building something new.
This satisfying story is from the bestselling team behind Construction Site on Christmas Night and Three Cheers for Kid McGear.
• More than 3.5 million copies sold in the series
• Perfect for kids who love construction and all the machines that come with it
• Resonates year-round as a go-to read for children ages 3 to 5
• You'll love this book if you love books like Where Do Diggers Sleep at Night? by Brianna Caplan Sayres, Digger, Dozer, Dumper by Hope Vestergaard, and The Goodnight Train by June Sobel.
Join Dump Truck on his colorfully busy day at the construction site! Little construction fans will love the colors that fill the world of the bestselling Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site series, from the blue sky in the morning to the white moon at night. This concept-driven board book features characters from the original book in the series, continuing the brand and reaching a new, younger audience. Work is always lighter with friends by your side!
• Teaches colors to kids
• Rhyming words make reading fun
• Features characters from the original book
Children who like Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site, Steam Train, Dream Train, Mighty, Mighty Construction Site, and Excavator's 123 will be excited about this book.
• Great gift for preschoolers who like trucks, construction, building, and cars
• Parents and teachers of toddlers and preschoolers will enjoy reading this with kids
• Fans of author Sherri Duskey Rinker and Ethan Long, internationally recognized illustrator, will love this book
Crane Truck's Opposites: Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site introduces the concept of opposites in board book form to youngest readers.
Little construction fans will love learning early concepts by watching Crane Truck as he works from DAY to NIGHT on jobs both BIG and SMALL, with help from his friend Excavator.
• This concept-driven board book features characters from the bestselling Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site and Mighty, Mighty Construction Site series
• Construction vehicles are a favorite topic among little readers
• Touches upon themes of shared work and the value of friendship, while teaching the concept of opposites
Perfect for little ones, this adorable book introduces favorite machines to readers ages 0 to 3 years old.
It's all in a day's work for the trucks of the bestselling Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site.
• A wonderful book for parents and caregivers of vehicle, truck, and construction-loving kids
• A great pick for teachers and librarians who seek an entertaining and educational book for the classroom about opposites
• Perfect for those who adored My Truck Is Stuck! by Kevin Lewis, Little Blue Truck by Alice Schertle, and The Little Blue Digger series by Harriet Tuppen
More than two million Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site books have sold across the series.
From the author of the best-selling, #1 New York Times Best-selling book Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site, this new alphabet concept board book features the same characters as the original, but is written for a younger audience. This lyrical story helps toddlers sing along with Cement Mixer, who churns out a rollicking alphabet rhyme while he shows Bulldozer that work can be fun and teaches little readers the words of the construction site, from A to Z. Work is always lighter when there is someone by your side to sing along!
Teaches children about friendship, teamwork, and the alphabet.
Features characters from the original book.
• Teaches toddlers their ABCs
• Kids learn about teamwork
• Story highlights the value of friendship
Fans of Mighty, Mighty Construction Site, Dump Truck's Colors, and Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and Steam Train, Dream Train Board Books Boxed Set will love this book by author Sherri Duskey Rinker and illustrator Ethan Long.
• Perfect book for parents, grandparents, caregivers, teachers, and librarians to read to kids
• Makes a great baby shower gift or birthday present for small children.
• A great addition to the Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site book series
Which elf will build the coolest sleigh for the Christmas ride? Santa will decide!When the elves discover that Santa’s sleigh is in a terrible state, they let their imaginations go wild—and soon there are sleighs of every kind, inspired by big rigs, motorcycles, zeppelins, and much more!
The #1 New York Times bestselling author of Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and the celebrated illustrator of Michael Chabon’s The Astonishing Secret of Awesome Man, team up for spirited vehicular silliness and classic Christmas cheer in this turbo-charged read-aloud destined to become a holiday classic.
Perfect for fans of Mr. Willowby’s Christmas Tree, Bear Stays Up for Christmas, and Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site.
Praise for The 12 Sleighs of Christmas
“A splendid choice for any holiday read-aloud collection wishing to incorporate STEM concepts.” —School Library Journal
“Rinker’s zippy rhymes. . . . and Parker’s cartoons. . . . mix magic and mechanics as the elves’ imaginations and talents run wild.” —Publishers Weekly
“Kids who are obsessed anything on wheels will especially enjoy this rhyming tale.” —Parents Magazine
“Revels in imaginative detail.” —The Horn Book Magazine
Chicago Tribune Best Children’s Books of the Year
It's time for bed, but one little mouse just can't get to sleep. It's TOO QUIET! But the night is full of rhythmic sounds, from the croak of the bullfrog to the howl of a coyote on a distant hill. As the symphony of nighttime sounds builds and builds in this rollicking read-aloud, the mouse starts to wonder whether he wouldn't like a little MORE quiet.
From the bestselling author of Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site comes a silly, noisy bedtime book that will have parents and children squealing, croaking, and laughing along—before settling themselves down for a quiet night's sleep.
• BESTSELLING AUTHOR: With five #1 New York Times bestselling picture books to date, Sherri Rinker has won the hearts of millions of fans with the Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site series.
• GREAT BEDTIME READ-ALOUD: Soft and sweet rhymes build to a hilarious nighttime chorus before settling back down to sleep. Little readers will delight in the humor and interactivity of this bedtime book, just right for a fun read-aloud that encourages appreciation of bedtime's soothing quiet.
• A GO-TO BOOK FOR PARENTS: Does your child love animal noises and funny read-alouds? This book will engage even the most rambunctious readers, and become a bedtime favorite.
• Parents, grandparents, and caregivers
• Kindergarten and elementary school teachers
• Fans of Sherri Duskey Rinker