Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Amine Bouchentouf
Start reading and speaking Arabic
Arabic For Dummies helps readers start speaking Modern Standard Arabic in no time. Whether you’re a student, traveler, or work in business or government, you’ll find this title to be packed with practical lessons, cultural facts, and handy references.
Inside, you’ll find guidance on basic grammar, as well as the necessary vocabulary to make introductions and greetings, use proper etiquette, make small talk, make transportation arrangements, order food and beverages, ask directions, deal with money, shop, access recreation, and handle an emergency.
- Features new and revised content
- Offers a revamped, user-friendly design to both pedagogy and organization
- Includes expanded coverage of grammar, verb conjugations, and pronunciations
- Get free access to conversational audio tracks online
If you want to start speaking Arabic, this go-to book is packed with practical instruction, cultural facts, and handy references you won’t want to be without!
Do you know how commodities stack up against other investment options? Investing In Commodities For Dummies is a straightforward resource that provides an in-depth look at what commodities are and how they might prove beneficial to your portfolio. This approachable reference covers the basics on breaking into the commodities market while dispelling myths and sharing a wide range of trading and investing strategies. Simply put, it spotlights the opportunities on the commodities market while leading you away from the mistakes that have plagued other investors. Use this text to understand how to diversify your portfolio, measure risk, and apply market analysis techniques that guide your decision-making.
Commodities, including oil, silver, gold, and more, play an important role in everyday life. Because they hold such a steady role in today's world, many investors have found them to be a reliable component of a well-rounded portfolio. Depending upon your current investment portfolio and your financial goals, it might be a great idea to add commodities to your strategy.
- Understand how to break into the commodities market and start trading immediately
- Diversify your portfolio to protect your assets to meet your financial goals
- Minimize the risk associated with your investment strategy while maximizing profits
- Track commodities indexes and use this knowledge to make informed investment decisions
Whether you're an amateur investor or you're simply looking to expand your investments, Investing In Commodities For Dummies is a fantastic guide to adding commodities to your investment strategy!
While Wall Street has been troubled, commodity markets have been soaring. Since 2002, commodities have outperformed every other asset class including stocks, mutual funds, and real estate. This hands-on, friendly guide gives you the basics on breaking into the market, dispels common myths, and shows you how to implement a wide range of trading and investing strategies. It also helps you diversify your portfolio, measure risk, and apply market analysis techniques.
- Expanded coverage of the types of commodities available to investors
- Advice on how to manage the risks and rewards of commodities
- Updated examples and information on SEC rules and regulations (and tax laws)
Featuring time-tested rules for investment success Commodities For Dummies helps you minimize risk, maximize profit, and find the shortest route to Easy Street.
Why should you learn Arabic? Well, besides the fact that over 200 million people in more than 22 nations use it to communicate, there are tons of reasons to get up to speed this 1,400 year old language, including:
- Nearly all of the Middle-East speaks Arabic or one of its dialects
- Basic Arabic skills are extremely useful for anyone traveling to, doing business in, or serving in the Middle East
- It is the language in which the Koran is written
- There is a rich, centuries-old literary tradition in Arabic
Arabic For Dummies presents the language in the classic, laid-back For Dummies style. Taking a relaxed approach to this difficult language, it’s packed with practice dialogues and communication tips that will have you talking the talk in no time. You’ll get the scoop on:
- The Arabic alphabet, pronunciation, basic grammar, and the rules of transliteration
- The history of the language and information on classical Arabic and its dialects
- How to make small talk and make yourself understood when dining, shopping, or traveling around town
- How to communicate on the phone and in business conversations
- Handy words and phrases for dealing with money, directions, hotels, transportation, and emergencies
- Arabic culture and etiquette, including ten things you should never do in Arabic countries
The book also includes an Arabic-English dictionary, verb tables, and an audio CD with dialogues from the book to help you perfect your pronunciation. Written by a native Arabic speaker who helped start a year-round Arabic department at Middlebury College, Arabic For Dummies is just what you need to start making yourself understood in Arabic.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Los fundamentos del lenguaje:
La pronunciación, las reglas gramaticales, la conjugación de los verbos y la transcripción fonética simplificada.
Comunicar de manera efectiva:
Los saludos y las presentaciones, como pedir indicaciones, ir de compras y comer fuera, charlar sobre la familia y el tiempo y dar las gracias y pedir perdón
Desenvolverse con soltura:
Con los números, fechas y horas; al teléfono y en reuniones de trabajo; y en caso de emergencia
Además, contiene 4.000 palabras y expresiones