Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Ray Brehm
As a book launch and marketing strategist, Brehm has made it his mission to support entrepreneurs in creating businesses based on their true passions. He does this through his flagship programs BESTSELLER UNIVERSITY, which teaches how to publish a bestseller and AUTHOR INC, on how to turn your book into a business.
He has helped people across the spectrum from authors just starting out to established entrepreneurs. His signature programs draw from his own path, and encourages newly published authors to take the next step, and create their dream business online. His books and products have influenced thousands to step up and share their expertise, and he personally assists 50 authors a year on average to become Bestsellers.
Ray is a member of the National Academy of Best-Selling Authors™ and The National Association of Experts, Writers & Speakers®. He made an appearance on America's Top Authors™, which aired on CNN, CNBC, and FOX News; and was featured in USA Today. Ray lives in Phoenix with his wife and two children.
You can connect with Ray at:
Customers Also Bought Items By
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO WRITE A BOOK?
You are 120 days away!
LEARN HOW TO:
- Write your first book in 120 days without typing, formatting or worrying
- How to map out your book simply and easily
- A powerful way to structure chapters, that keep readers engaged
- Use the #1 fastest way to complete your first draft
- Follow a complete road map for your 120 day journey
˃˃˃ What if I don't have time?
Author Your Success details the fastest way to complete your book or have it done for you. This includes a detailed cost analysis of outsourcing each part of your book creation.
˃˃˃ What if I don't know where to start?
The goal of Author Your Success is to give you a starting point, the motivation and confidence to writing your first book. All you need to do it commit to your book. Get started today!
˃˃˃ What if I am not a trained writer?
Everyone has information worth sharing. Everyone!
Scroll up and download the book today!!
Do you have a message to share with the world?
Do you want to have a book that conveys that message every day?
Learn How Successful Entrepreneurs Use Content They Already Have to Create A Book Fast!
If you are an entrepreneur who wants the added authority of a book and an important funnel into your business, then this may be the most important book you ever read, here's why...
There is one big reason many entrepreneurs never write a book.
They cannot afford to dedicate the time to write, or learn about publishing.
Yet, the very reason entrepreneurs don't have time is they are constantly busy creating content. Ironically, busy entrepreneurs have an advantage when it comes to writing and publishing that first book....
If you are following some of the most popular thoughtleaders like Russell Brunson, Jeff Walker and Frank Kern, there is a very good chance the content you have created can be used for a book.
When I set out to see what types of content these entrepreneurs had available, the results were amazing. Most didn't even know what they had. Most thought they would have to start a book from scratch.
But inside 7 Book Writing Hacks for Entrepreneurs I reveal:
- The core concepts of organizing a book that make it easy every time
- 7 Ways to eliminate starting from scratch, and using content you already have to write your book rapidly
- The exact hidden framework most top entrepreneurs use to write their books
- Why re-using your content will provide a better book reading experience for your ideal reader
The Question is Are You Next?
Download the 7 Book Writing Hacks for Entrepreneurs now!
How to Write And Publish Your First Book Without Procrastinating!
If you want to successfully start and complete your first book, The Author's Journey is a must read.
But first a warning, this book is not for everyone. In any endeavour, there is effort involved. There is no button to push or "just add water" formula here. But if you are the hero who is waiting to publish your first book, and just need a little push, these authors will be your guides. You will see vulnerability like you have never seen in a "how-to" book. If you feel alone, you don't need to be. If you have been procrastinating, you will hear how each author got over it and started moving forward. Don't miss this chance at motivation!
Here's what you get inside The Author's Journey, you get 10 different perspectives of getting over the hump and moving forward on of your first book. Each author offers advice, moral support, and the latest tips and tools they are using.
It's more than just about the 10 Secrets though, here's what else you will learn:
- How to start writing, even if you are completely intimidated
- You need to take more writing courses, right? Wrong!
- 5 ways to connect with your reader
- Where to find the best writing resources online
- How to eliminate the imposter syndrome, and "Get on with it!"
- Why you should never "think" while you are writing your first draft
- Say goodbye to fears of putting yourself out there
- What to do if your editor completely dislikes your first manuscript
- When it is ok to start over
- The truth about writing contests
Yes, that's a lot of great stuff, but it gets better because you're also getting access to one of the fastest ways to write your first draft. The Author's Journey also includes a free companion course on writing your first draft from the readers point of view. What if you could identify your perfect reader, and then write to completely engage and satisfy that reader? The companion course will teach you to think and write from your readers perspective.
Even authors who are already Bestsellers have learned from this book!
"When I read chapter 2, I couldn't believe I had missed this little trick to recharge my attitude and energy while writing!" says a 5-Time Bestselling Author.
PRESS THE PURCHASE BUTTON AND GET THE AUTHOR'S JOURNEY AT THIS LOW PRICE NOW!
Would you like how to learn to convert more book sales WITHOUT being salesy or feeling like you are bragging?
If you are an author who wants to make more sales, build a larger audience and have readers chomping at the bit to read your book, then this book may be one of the most important books you read this year.
But first, a warning: This is book is not meant for anyone looking for the latest copy hack for their "funnel." Nor is it a monster swipe file. This book delivers a proven framework for authors to develop an excellent book description. There is no list of 1000 different bullet types, or a massive list of headlines or anything like you might see from typical internet marketing gurus. This is framework to help you create your own framework for selling more of your book. If you have an open mind, and want to build a persuasive book description or update a current one, then this is for you.
Copywriting for Authors introduces my Prestige Framework. It is a three-part system for quickly pulling the most persuasive bits about your book, and creating sales copy for your book description. It delivers the reasons for each step, complete with examples and a plug and play system for implementing it yourself. If you have ever struggled writing your book description after all your hard work writing your book, you need a framework to make it not only easy to write, but also a more powerful result.
It's more than just a framework though, Copywriting for Authors will also show you:
- How to disarm objections before they even come up
- How to write great book descriptions, even if you are just starting out
- 11 ways to instantly make your book more appealing
- The Truth about who you want to read your book and who you don't
- Where to find the most important content in your book for your description immediately
- How to eliminate doubt about your copy and your final book description using a simple exercise
- When it's ok to write your copy in the wrong order
- Haven't written your book yet? Use Zeus Book Writing and make your copy better to boot
- Say Goodbye to overwhelm and procrastination when writing copy
- How to use a simple magician's technique to capture the attention of your audience
- Why asking people not to buy your book works
- And much more...
Download Copywriting For Authors now!
Do you dream of having an online business and don't know where to start?
If you want to be an internet entrepreneur, then this book will give you the foundation of what your online business needs, saving you both time and money.
But first a warning, this book is not for everyone. There is no magic pill or button you can press to become a long term digital business owner. However, if you understand the way the top entrepreneurs are operating today, you can put yourself on the path to the freedom and prosperity of doing something you love.
Digital Warriors will give you the formula for success used by many in the online world. You will see how the ideas from moguls like Frank Kern, Jeff Walker, Brendon Burchard, Danny Iny, and Stu McLaren are being implemented by startup digital entrepreneurs all over the world. These ideas have been summarized in 11 groundbreaking rules being used universally and are considered core tenets of internet businesses.
It's more than just about the 11 rules though, here's what else you will learn:
- Learn the one thing you have to do everyday to succeed online
- Market dominance is your #1 concern, right? Wrong!
- Where to find your uniqueness, and be more appealing than the big guns (chapter 4)
- How to quickly eliminate the wrong content from ever reaching your clients
- Why you should stop worrying about technology
- Say goodbye to procrastination and find your spark (chapter 3)
- The truth about imposter syndrome
- What to do if you have multiple avatars
Don't wait any longer to make your move!
PRESS THE PURCHASE BUTTON AND GET DIGITAL WARRIORS NOW!
Cómo lanzar tu libro como una compañía “Lean Startup” (bajo el concepto de “Producto Viable Mínimo”).
No vas a encontrar esto en ninguna otra parte.
“¿Cuál es la manera más rápida de escribir mi libro?”
Medité esa pregunta un momento. Existe mucha y extravagante información sobre cómo escribir un libro que involucra miles de cosas por hacer. Pero la verdad es, que con un 20% del trabajo, puedes obtener un resultado del 80% (Principio de Pareto).
¿Cómo es que uno logra esto? Mediante la simplificación de todas las tareas hasta los requisitos mínimos, y centrarse en los mismos.
El Inicio del Autor es un proceso para crear el producto viable mínimo de tu libro. De manera que lleves tu libro allá fuera y te crees impulso.
En El Inicio del Autor, tú:
- Conocerás el Aprendiendo a Surfear para publicar.
- Usarás conceptos similares a los de "The Lean Startup" para tu libro
- Aprenderás las herramientas exactas que usé para crear y publicar un libro en 26 días
- Descubrirás cómo derrotar el “Síndrome del Impostor”.
- Recibirás un Plan De Acción (Action Plan) completo que cambiará tu enfoque y actitud sobre la publicación de tu libro.
El libro contiene links que llevan a un vasto plan de acción, incluyendo videos de demostración. No esperes a comenzar tu libro, aprende la manera más rápida de publicarlo ¡Ahora!
Creating your own app is easier and far less expensive than you think...
Want to learn the #1 way to jump start your online business?
If you are an author or entrepreneur who wants to build a larger audience, make connections experts in your niche and make some money in the process, this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why...
But first a warning: YOUR FIRST VIRTUAL SUMMIT is a guide that will help you plan your first summit, and realize it is critical to your business. It is not a step by step tech guide. Hosting a virtual summit can extremely rewarding, but nobody can do it for you. If you are not willing to read, learn and implement, this book will not do you any good. But if you have an open mind, an abundance mentality, and are willing to make an effort, a virtual summit can change your business and you are encouraged to read on.
In YOUR FIRST VIRTUAL SUMMIT, we will help you customize your summit by reverse engineering it. You must determine what happens after your summit before you start planning your summit. There is a method to do this that will save you 100s of hours. And if you plan your summit properly, the rest will take care of itself.
As Abraham Lincoln once said, "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe." This book will help you sharpen the axe.
It's more than just creating your summit plan, though, here's what else you will learn:
- How to host a summit in 90 days, even if you don't know what a summit is yet
- I need a big audience to host a summit, right?? WRONG!!
- Why you should never wait and get all your ducks in a row before you start your summit
- How to eliminate imposter syndrome with one simple technique
- When it is ok to host a summit when you are starting from scratch
- The truth about using a virtual summit as a rite of passage
- Say Goodbye to obscurity when you do this one simple thing
- 3 ways to create a book from your summit (and make it a bestseller with very little effort)
- Why summits that don't advertise make more money
- How to find speakers for your summit virtually on autopilot
- What to do if your dream speaker turns you down
- How to ensure your summit makes money
- And much, much more...
DOWNLOAD YOUR FIRST VIRTUAL SUMMIT NOW!
How to Use Your Book To Promote You And Your Business Without Being Salesy!
If you want to realize the full benefit of your book, read this unique perspective on uisng your book as a marketing and sales tool.
But first a warning, this book is not for everyone. If you value a book by page count, this book is not for you. If you are not open to new ideas, this book is not for you. But if you are an entreprenuer or an author who wants to become one, you don't want to miss this one!
Rock Star Business Card provides you a quick and easy read through 11 ways to use your book properly, as your business card, you get 10 different perspectives of getting over the hump and moving forward on of your first book. Each author offers advice, moral support, and the latests tips and tools they are using.
It's more than just about the 11 ways described above, here's what else you will learn:
- How to close deals using your book, even if you hate selling
- Where to find your ideal "silent partners"
- How to quickly eliminate bad clients from ever reaching you
- Why you should never worry about price anymore
- Why discouraging people from reading your book works
- Say goodbye to hard closing prospects
- The Truth About The Trojan Horse method
- What to do if you don't have a online business, but want to
Yes, that's a lot of great stuff, but it get's better because you're also getting access to a behind the scenes documentary on how this book was launched and prepped to be a bestseller!
Don't wait any longer to make the best use of your book!