Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Ray Brehm
Ray Brehm is a bestselling author of more than ten books that motivate and educate entrepreneurs to write books and use them in their businesses or as their businesses.
As a book launch and marketing strategist, Brehm has made it his mission to support entrepreneurs in creating businesses based on their true passions. He does this through his flagship programs BESTSELLER UNIVERSITY, which teaches how to publish a bestseller and AUTHOR INC, on how to turn your book into a business.
He has helped people across the spectrum from authors just starting out to established entrepreneurs. His signature programs draw from his own path, and encourages newly published authors to take the next step, and create their dream business online. His books and products have influenced thousands to step up and share their expertise, and he personally assists 50 authors a year on average to become Bestsellers.
Ray is a member of the National Academy of Best-Selling Authors™ and The National Association of Experts, Writers & Speakers®. He made an appearance on America’s Top Authors™, which aired on CNN, CNBC, and FOX News; and was featured in USA Today. Ray lives in Phoenix with his wife and two children.
You can connect with Ray at:
Customers Also Bought Items By
Want to launch a Bestseller on Amazon?
The Gurus are wasting your time! All you need are these 3 Proven Steps!
Bestseller Book Launch is Ray Brehm’s own formula for launching a Bestseller. After launching one of his first Bestsellers, he sat down and looked at all the work he had done.
The result? 80% of the work was not worth the time, and did not matter in the end. Why had all the gurus been peddling all of these other things to make your book a bestseller?
Who knows, maybe to load you up with content? But they just aren’t necessary. In fact, they can distract you and actually impair the ability of your book to become a bestseller.
A perfect example is when you are told to post to 100 free promo sites. Don’t do it!
Making a book a bestseller really only requires three simple steps. Ray dropped the rest, and the bestsellers came easier. He then began using the same techniques for his clients.
**** "WITHIN 30 DAYS OF WORKING WITH RAY MY BOOK BECAME A BESTSELLER!" ****
***** Jeff Yalden, Best Selling Author, "BOOM!" *****
Bestseller Book Launch tells you the no frills approach to becoming a Bestselling Author. No fluff, no BS, just the exact method the author uses himself and for his clients.
In Bestseller Book Launch, you will learn:
- Why there is NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LAUNCH
- The only three steps you need to take to publish a Bestseller
- The one step most authors mess up and how to become an expert at it
- The only advertising you need to do, ignore what the rest of the experts say
- The one site that is a better place to advertise than all the rest and why most authors don’t understand it
Stop wasting your time on what other gurus tell you!
This is method is easier, faster and more successful than anything else you have read.
If you are going to launch a self-published book, you might as well make it a bestseller, and this book tells you how.
PRESS THE PURCHASE BUTTON NOW!
How Successful Entrepreneurs Use A Book To Drive Leads And Sales without wasting time or money!
If you are an entrepreneur who wants to use a book as part of your business, and what works for those who have come before you, then this may be the most important book you ever read, here's why....
But first a warning. Successful use of a book in your business is hard work. As you will see, we interviewed over 30 very successful entrepreneurs and they put effort into the craft. The ideas in this book will work beautifully, but only for those who are willing to actually put in the work. If that is you, then read on!
Our main goal with Author Inc was to assemble a unique group of entrepreneurs and pick their brains to see how they did what they did. But then we took it one step further.
We asked them to map out what they would do if they had to start all over again over the next 30 days if they had to start from scratch. We asked, "If you lost your list, your fame, your books, your products and all of your clients, and nobody knew who you were, what would you do? How would you use publishing to claw your way back?"
The results were amazing! Author Inc immediately morphed from an “interview anthology” to a world class handbook for entrepreneurs who want to use a book as a primary tool in a business.
But Author Inc is not only a must-have handbook, it also teaches:
- How to build a list and make sales starting now, even if you have no list and no product
- 15 counterintuitive habits that entrepreneurs use to rapidly increase the likelihood of success each day (wait until you read the cigar story)
- Where to find the best people for your email and reader lists
- How to eliminate the long slow process of trial and error while building your online empire
- Why you should never go it alone as an author
- Why advertising less may actually make grow your list faster
- Say Goodbye to weeks of trial and error, and start with one of our 30 day plans for your book and business
- The Truth about your relationship with self-publishing platforms and how to maximize your profit from them
- What to do if you have no readers, followers or clients and how to change it quickly
Order your copy of Author Inc Now!
Contributors: Foreword by Jack Canfield, Ray Brehm, from Russell Brunson’s Inner Circle: Steve Larsen, Jeff Brewer (Launch Hackers Lab), Rob Kosberg (Bestseller Publishing), Emily Hirsh (Hirsh Marketing); from Jeff Walker’s Platinum Plus Mastermind: Ricardo Texeira (Karate World Champion), Luis Carlos Flores (Ninos De Ahora TV); from Frank Kern Inc: Nathan “Rocky” Anderson (VP of Marketing); from the self-publishing world: Matt Stone (Buckbooks and 100Covers), Brian Berni (Bookads), Derek Doepker (Bestseller Journey Simplified), Adam Houge (The Fan Base Formula), Qat Wanders (Wandering Words Media), Sonya Wadhera and Priya Wadhera (Book To Boss), Albina Gabellini (Better Coaching), Eevi Jones (Influencer Outreach), Jeff Hilderman (All-Star Academy), Vera Mirna (Easy Button Healing), Elizabeth Hebert (Your Dream Esteem), Anita Plak Semprimožnik (Online Business Marketing), Laura van den Berg - Sekac (Bestselling Author: Get Unstuck Now), Lori Saitz (Building Business Relationships), James Archer (The Sharelingo Project), Ashley Emma (Fearless Publishing), Richard McCartney (Kindle Book Promotions), Agustin Rubini (Promote Your Book and FsPal), Jerónimo Cabrera Rocha (NLP Training - Conexo-), Connor Boyack (Author: Tuttle Tw
*** Final Results: 1836 Pre-Order Sales using the exact methods in the book! ***
If you are an entrepreneur who is launching a business, this book may be the most important book you ever read, here's why....
But first a warning, this book is not for everyone. This isn't one of those "game the system books" to become a Bestseller on Amazon. There are plenty of those available (ie: become a Bestseller by making a minimum amount of sales in a small niche category).
When I first started, I used those gimmicks myself and I even I show you how in Part 1.
The problem is, when you do that, you end up with what I call The Bestseller Hangover. You've sold a handful of books, and have the title Bestseller, but nothing else. The system in this book requires more work, but leaves you with lots of sales, credibility and a real platform to grow your business. With that said, let’s jump right in…
The Snowball Book Launch is about taking the long game approach to your book launch.
This causes you to focus on all of the items that sell books (both pre-launch and post-launch). The idea is to divide your launch into thirds.
The first third focuses on building everything that will make your life so much easier down the road: for example, things like author lists, keywords, your lead magnet, and your overall message (not just the message of your book, but of you and your business or future business).
The second third focuses on the Pre-Order period, and maximizing sales before your book releases. You absolutely must take advantage of this crucial tool Amazon. Far too few authors really know how to use this or maximize it!
The last third is the book release and what to do after it. You don’t want 50 sales and a Bestseller Banner. You want 1000s of sales, a stream of clients and a platform.
It is called a "Snowball Book Launch", because you are constantly building momentum (and sales) toward your launch date and beyond. It is actually an easier, less-stressful launch.
Not only that, this book teaches:
- 4 things you can do right now, regardless of what stage you are in, to dramatically increase the success of your book launch
- You or your book are your most important assets, right? WRONG!! (find out what is in Chp 3)
- How to eliminate "Book Begging" on social media, and connect with people who will buy
- Where to find thousands of readers (outside of Amazon)
- 6 ways to make your book description virtually guarantee a sale
- Why less advertising works (and is easier)
- One type of launch you should never do if you want long term credibility and a successful business (yet most authors are doing this!)
- Say goodbye to author obscurity and build a real brand for yourself
Download The Snowball Book Launch now!
Do you have a message to share with the world?
Do you want to have a book that conveys that message every day?
Learn How Successful Entrepreneurs Use Content They Already Have to Create A Book Fast!
If you are an entrepreneur who wants the added authority of a book and an important funnel into your business, then this may be the most important book you ever read, here's why...
There is one big reason many entrepreneurs never write a book.
They cannot afford to dedicate the time to write, or learn about publishing.
Yet, the very reason entrepreneurs don't have time is they are constantly busy creating content. Ironically, busy entrepreneurs have an advantage when it comes to writing and publishing that first book....
If you are following some of the most popular thoughtleaders like Russell Brunson, Jeff Walker and Frank Kern, there is a very good chance the content you have created can be used for a book.
When I set out to see what types of content these entrepreneurs had available, the results were amazing. Most didn't even know what they had. Most thought they would have to start a book from scratch.
But inside 7 Book Writing Hacks for Entrepreneurs I reveal:
- The core concepts of organizing a book that make it easy every time
- 7 Ways to eliminate starting from scratch, and using content you already have to write your book rapidly
- The exact hidden framework most top entrepreneurs use to write their books
- Why re-using your content will provide a better book reading experience for your ideal reader
The Question is Are You Next?
Download the 7 Book Writing Hacks for Entrepreneurs now!
How to Write And Publish Your First Book Without Procrastinating!
If you want to successfully start and complete your first book, The Author's Journey is a must read.
But first a warning, this book is not for everyone. In any endeavour, there is effort involved. There is no button to push or "just add water" formula here. But if you are the hero who is waiting to publish your first book, and just need a little push, these authors will be your guides. You will see vulnerability like you have never seen in a "how-to" book. If you feel alone, you don't need to be. If you have been procrastinating, you will hear how each author got over it and started moving forward. Don't miss this chance at motivation!
Here's what you get inside The Author's Journey, you get 10 different perspectives of getting over the hump and moving forward on of your first book. Each author offers advice, moral support, and the latest tips and tools they are using.
It's more than just about the 10 Secrets though, here's what else you will learn:
- How to start writing, even if you are completely intimidated
- You need to take more writing courses, right? Wrong!
- 5 ways to connect with your reader
- Where to find the best writing resources online
- How to eliminate the imposter syndrome, and "Get on with it!"
- Why you should never "think" while you are writing your first draft
- Say goodbye to fears of putting yourself out there
- What to do if your editor completely dislikes your first manuscript
- When it is ok to start over
- The truth about writing contests
Yes, that's a lot of great stuff, but it gets better because you're also getting access to one of the fastest ways to write your first draft. The Author's Journey also includes a free companion course on writing your first draft from the readers point of view. What if you could identify your perfect reader, and then write to completely engage and satisfy that reader? The companion course will teach you to think and write from your readers perspective.
Even authors who are already Bestsellers have learned from this book!
"When I read chapter 2, I couldn't believe I had missed this little trick to recharge my attitude and energy while writing!" says a 5-Time Bestselling Author.
PRESS THE PURCHASE BUTTON AND GET THE AUTHOR'S JOURNEY AT THIS LOW PRICE NOW!
Would you like how to learn to convert more book sales WITHOUT being salesy or feeling like you are bragging?
If you are an author who wants to make more sales, build a larger audience and have readers chomping at the bit to read your book, then this book may be one of the most important books you read this year.
But first, a warning: This is book is not meant for anyone looking for the latest copy hack for their "funnel." Nor is it a monster swipe file. This book delivers a proven framework for authors to develop an excellent book description. There is no list of 1000 different bullet types, or a massive list of headlines or anything like you might see from typical internet marketing gurus. This is framework to help you create your own framework for selling more of your book. If you have an open mind, and want to build a persuasive book description or update a current one, then this is for you.
Copywriting for Authors introduces my Prestige Framework. It is a three-part system for quickly pulling the most persuasive bits about your book, and creating sales copy for your book description. It delivers the reasons for each step, complete with examples and a plug and play system for implementing it yourself. If you have ever struggled writing your book description after all your hard work writing your book, you need a framework to make it not only easy to write, but also a more powerful result.
It's more than just a framework though, Copywriting for Authors will also show you:
- How to disarm objections before they even come up
- How to write great book descriptions, even if you are just starting out
- 11 ways to instantly make your book more appealing
- The Truth about who you want to read your book and who you don't
- Where to find the most important content in your book for your description immediately
- How to eliminate doubt about your copy and your final book description using a simple exercise
- When it's ok to write your copy in the wrong order
- Haven't written your book yet? Use Zeus Book Writing and make your copy better to boot
- Say Goodbye to overwhelm and procrastination when writing copy
- How to use a simple magician's technique to capture the attention of your audience
- Why asking people not to buy your book works
- And much more...
Download Copywriting For Authors now!
Sometimes writing a book can’t wait, and may even cost you a boatload of money by not being published.
My virtual summit (Book Profit School 2.0) was coming in just over a week, and I had a decision to make.
One of the things we do for our virtual summits is give away a free book to encourage people to enroll. Consuming the summit is free, but that added bonus is a great incentive.
That free book should be related to the summit, or better yet, related to your primary offer. That is, the topic of the book should be whatever your primary product or service is.
For me, I was about to launch my Done-For-You Virtual Summit service after the summit concluded. My summit audience was authors, and virtual summits are extremely beneficial for authors.
I already knew I would be writing a book titled Virtual Summits For Authors. But starting and completing the book 9 days before the start of my summit?
That sounds ludiscrist.
Lucky for me, I had an ace up my sleeve. I had what I now call my Super System.
I decided I had to do it, it made no sense to wait. But I had to be extremely efficient with everything else going on.
I got permission from my wife and kids to lock myself in my home office for four hours on a Saturday.
The system makes it easy. You don’t have to think about anything else but your content.
Each step makes the next super simple, and removes the need to think logically. It puts you in your creative state each when you need to be.
Four hours later my draft was done. Oh, and also I had created a masterclass and audiobook to go with it.
It turned out a far more important achievement than I had imagined.
Though I created it quickly at that time as an incentive for people to enroll in my virtual summit, it did something else.
It created a $20,000 sale of my backend product (before I even started offering it).
I received an email that went something like this:
"I loved your ebook. I normally don't read ebooks from optins but the subject was very relevant and the book was super simple to read. I absolutely love your work and your latest Summit Campaign was beyond captivating. How much is your service?"
Four days later, I had a deal for $20,000.
It is not an exaggeration to say that this person may have simply moved on had I not had that book ready for consumption.
The Super System is not only fast, but more importantly, creates books that are easier to read. That subtle mention of “the book was super simple to read” is not lost on me. It is not easy to read because it was short (it was 16k words).
It is easy to read because the system guides you into making it readable.
Think the Karate Kid, wax on wax off. When you create a book this way, it makes it easier to read.
Oh, and the Super System is rocket science. It is very easy to implement, and follow.
I will show you how to do it in this book. You and your preconceived ideas of book writing will never be the same.
So you have to ask yourself, do you want to take the blue pill or the red pill? (if you haven’t seen The Matrix skip to the end of this introduction).
You take the blue pill—the story ends, you close this book and keep writing books the old way. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how to write highly profitable books over the weekend. You decide.
How to Find Success in your Business and Life WITHOUT reinventing the wheel or losing your mind!
If you want to be successful, then you must learn the 7 New Laws of Success!
Inside The Success Journey you will learn the 7 New Laws of Success for entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs from around the world tell their stories and give you guidance for your journey.
It's more than just about success though, here's what else you will learn:
- How to persevere even if you have had a huge failure
- You need to work harder, right? Wrong!
- 10 Steps to overcome any obstacle (one entrepreneur even quit smoking using these 10 steps)
- How to eliminate wearing all the hats in your business
- Why you should never go into any business without performing this simple exercise
- Why making as many mistakes as possible works
- What to do it you can't clearly identify your goals
- When it's ok to slow things down in your business
Yes, the book includes a lot of great advice on success, but it get's better because you're also getting access to one of the fastest ways to increase your credibility and revenues in your business.The Success Journey also includes a free companion course on writing a book about your business!
Get The Success Journey at this temporary low price now!
If you are an entrepreneur and you are in business or plan to be, this book will become an essential part of your library.
PRESS THE PURCHASE BUTTON NOW!
Don't fall for this diabolical myth about your book!
If you already have, you know it hurts.The myth is the idea that you're going to publish this book and you're going to earn passive income, meet influencers and build your email list. Your business will be on autopilot. You're going to make huge royalties, and pretty soon you’ll quit your day job and all that stuff. This is just not true.
The reality is, for most nonfiction authors, your book is not your source of income. It's not going to create passive income you can retire on. You have to understand its true purpose.
If this is new to you, it is not your fault. There will be people who let you believe the myth—or even enforce the myth by suggesting you buy their course on how to write a book to make money. The allure will be that you're going to generate instant passive income.
That's not the case. Your book is an authority builder. It's a business card. It is also a sales and marketing tool. But it is not your income.
Virtual summits do all the things that you thought a book would do and more. They will help you create that much needed income as an author.
It's more than just about income though....you will learn:
- How to attract influencers to speak at your summit, even if you have no email list
- You need to be an expert on your summit topic, right? Wrong!
- 7 hidden benefits of hosting a virtual summit
- How to eliminate doubt when reaching out to potential speakers
- Where to find the perfect audience for your summit
- Why marketing to less people creates more attendees
- Why you should never wait to host a summit until "after you publish your book"
- The Truth about where summit attendees really come from
- Say Goodbye to the frustration of small royalties on the backend of your book
- What to do if you aren't technical, but want to host a summit
- When it's ok to let go of your book as the breadwinner
- How to start planning your first summit now
"I loved your ebook. I normally don't read them but the subject was very relevant and the book was super simple to read. I absolutely love your work and your latest Summit Campaign was beyond captivating." - Shawn J., Founder of Elevation Coach
The world has now become accustomed to digital content consumption. Take advantage of this amazing trend while it is gaining momentum.
Download VIRTUAL SUMMITS FOR AUTHORS now!
Do you dream of having an online business and don't know where to start?
If you want to be an internet entrepreneur, then this book will give you the foundation of what your online business needs, saving you both time and money.
But first a warning, this book is not for everyone. There is no magic pill or button you can press to become a long term digital business owner. However, if you understand the way the top entrepreneurs are operating today, you can put yourself on the path to the freedom and prosperity of doing something you love.
Digital Warriors will give you the formula for success used by many in the online world. You will see how the ideas from moguls like Frank Kern, Jeff Walker, Brendon Burchard, Danny Iny, and Stu McLaren are being implemented by startup digital entrepreneurs all over the world. These ideas have been summarized in 11 groundbreaking rules being used universally and are considered core tenets of internet businesses.
It's more than just about the 11 rules though, here's what else you will learn:
- Learn the one thing you have to do everyday to succeed online
- Market dominance is your #1 concern, right? Wrong!
- Where to find your uniqueness, and be more appealing than the big guns (chapter 4)
- How to quickly eliminate the wrong content from ever reaching your clients
- Why you should stop worrying about technology
- Say goodbye to procrastination and find your spark (chapter 3)
- The truth about imposter syndrome
- What to do if you have multiple avatars
Don't wait any longer to make your move!
PRESS THE PURCHASE BUTTON AND GET DIGITAL WARRIORS NOW!
Cómo lanzar tu libro como una compañía “Lean Startup” (bajo el concepto de “Producto Viable Mínimo”).
No vas a encontrar esto en ninguna otra parte.
“¿Cuál es la manera más rápida de escribir mi libro?”
Medité esa pregunta un momento. Existe mucha y extravagante información sobre cómo escribir un libro que involucra miles de cosas por hacer. Pero la verdad es, que con un 20% del trabajo, puedes obtener un resultado del 80% (Principio de Pareto).
¿Cómo es que uno logra esto? Mediante la simplificación de todas las tareas hasta los requisitos mínimos, y centrarse en los mismos.
El Inicio del Autor es un proceso para crear el producto viable mínimo de tu libro. De manera que lleves tu libro allá fuera y te crees impulso.
En El Inicio del Autor, tú:
- Conocerás el Aprendiendo a Surfear para publicar.
- Usarás conceptos similares a los de "The Lean Startup" para tu libro
- Aprenderás las herramientas exactas que usé para crear y publicar un libro en 26 días
- Descubrirás cómo derrotar el “Síndrome del Impostor”.
- Recibirás un Plan De Acción (Action Plan) completo que cambiará tu enfoque y actitud sobre la publicación de tu libro.
El libro contiene links que llevan a un vasto plan de acción, incluyendo videos de demostración. No esperes a comenzar tu libro, aprende la manera más rápida de publicarlo ¡Ahora!