Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Lane Rebelo
You can find Lane online at TinySigns.net
Customers Also Bought Items By
A simple way to get started with baby sign language—101 must-know signs for your little one
From clapping their hands in excitement to lifting their arms to be held, physically communicating their needs is natural for babies. Baby Sign Language Made Easy builds on that impulse, introducing you to useful, everyday signs that will help your child better express their needs—even as early as 5 months.
This baby sign language book delivers insightful, easy-to-follow guidance that will help you and your baby learn essential signs. Whether it’s asking for milk or telling you that they’re tired, these 101 signs will form a perfect foundation for more effective communication while also deepening your emotional connection.
This baby sign language book offers:
- A complete overview—Gain a more complete understanding of what baby sign language is, the ways that it can help you and your child connect, and even aid with developmental issues.
- A guide to the first 10 signs—Jump-start your and your baby’s experience with suggestions for the first signs to teach your child, as well as tips for capturing their attention and troubleshooting.
- Chapters organized by theme―Make it easy to find the right signs as you give your little one ways to talk about meals, bath time, play, animals, family, and more.
Communicate with your baby in a way you never thought possible thanks to Baby Sign Language Made Easy.
The complete resource for communicating with your baby!
Whether you’re new to signing with your baby or looking to expand both of your vocabularies, The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language—from TinySigns® founder Lane Rebelo—makes it a snap. Featuring more than 200 American Sign Language (ASL) signs, this book will have you and your little one signing up a storm.
Infants and toddlers can use sign language well before they can speak, offering an exciting opportunity for the two of you to communicate in deeper and more complete ways. Start things off with baby sign language essentials—like “eat,” “more,” and “all done”—then move on to more complex ideas—like different foods, the outside world, opposites, and emotions.
The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language includes:
- Songs and activities— Incorporate baby sign language into everyday fun and master advanced signing concepts.
- Fully illustrated—Detailed illustrations simplify the learning process and make sure both of you are signing perfectly.
- Advanced tips—Get helpful advice and practical tools (including memory tips and baby sign approximations) that show how easy teaching your baby sign language it can be.
Discover a new way to truly connect with your baby using The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language.