Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
nutpods Hazelnut Dairy-Free Creamer (4-pack) Unsweetened Whole30/Paleo/Keto/Vegan
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Water, Coconut Cream, Almonds, Natural Flavors, Acacia Gum, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum. See more|
|Allergen Information||Tree Nuts|
About this item
- ZERO SUGAR CREAMER – nutpods is a rich, smooth creamer made from almonds & coconuts to satisfy all of your dairy-free cravings, and always unsweetened (no sugars or alternative sweeteners added).
- WHOLE 30 / KETO APPROVED – These dairy-free creamers are an alternative for those who follow keto, paleo, plant-based (vegan), vegetarian, lactose-free, and/or diabetic diets.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION – Free from Carrageenan, Dairy, Soy & Added Sugars. Certified Vegan, Whole30 Approved, OU Kosher, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Project Verified & Paleo and Keto Friendly!
- VERSATILE USES – Great in your sweet and savory recipes too! Hazelnut, with a cult following, is sugar-free lover’s dream for coffee, tea, or a rich finish over oatmeal or desserts.
- CONVENIENT PACKAGING – Comes as a package of four 11.2oz shelf-stable containers making it portable for all of your travel needs. Refrigerate after opening.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize:11.2 Fl Oz (Pack of 4)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.02 x 2.24 x 5.63 inches; 11.2 Ounces
- UPC : 860521000183
- Manufacturer : nutpods
- ASIN : B01ENITUA0
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,925 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Water, Coconut Cream, Almonds, Natural Flavors, Acacia Gum, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My first cup I didn’t realize it… Until I did and it was too late. It was completely disgusting. The look was very unappealing and the taste was rotten and oily. I then opened a new carton thinking that it was just that specific carton… But no, all four cartons in this box were completely rotten and each one, when poured into coffee, completely curdled.
Once I realized this happened to me, I figured that I could not be the only one. And there I was, finding myself reading the rest of the Amazon reviews, when I realize that so many other people had the same issue. They are photos and stories of reviews of the same thing happening to multiple people. I wish I had read the review was in depth enough in the first place to make sure that I would not spend my money on this.
I tried to get a refund through Amazon but I was unable to do so. I am very disappointed in this product, as they pride themselves on being a healthy, responsible company with a great product.
By CAZ on January 30, 2018
By KXMHM on September 10, 2019
The one sad thing is that they are REALLY coconutty, I can hardly taste the hazelnut at all. I understand coconut cream is one of the ingredients, but for a 'hazelnut creamer' I would expect a stronger hazelnut to coconut ratio.
They come in handy little containers, so it's easy to keep one at home, one at work.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.