- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 2.6 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07R5C6G1Z
- UPC: 859922007433
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #621 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
nutpods Variety 4 pack, Original, French Vanilla, Hazelnut and Caramel Unsweetened Dairy-Free Liquid Coffee Creamer Made From Almonds and Coconuts
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- TRY ALL THE FOREVER FLAVORS - One of each of our best selling flavors: Original, French Vanilla, Hazelnut and now including Caramel. Delicious without all the sugar!
- ZERO SUGAR CREAMER – nutpods is a rich, smooth creamer made from almonds & coconuts to satisfy all of your dairy-free cravings, and always unsweetened (no sugars or alternative sweeteners added).
- WHOLE 30 APPROVED & KETO FRIENDLY – nutpods dairy-free creamers are perfect for those who follow Whole 30, keto, paleo, plant-based (vegan), vegetarian, lactose-free, and/or diabetic diets.
- CLEAN CERTIFICATIONS – No Dairy, Soy, Carrageenan, Added Sugars or other sweeteners. Certified Vegan, Whole30 Approved, OU Kosher, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Project Verified & Paleo and Keto Friendly!
- SHELF STABLE PACKAGE – Comes as a package of four 11.2oz shelf-stable containers making it portable for all of your travel needs. Refrigerate after opening.
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Purified Water, Coconut Cream, Almonds, Natural Flavors, Acacia Gum, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum.
Always SHAKE WELL before using. Do NOT Freeze. Add your desired amount to your coffee or tea beverage and enjoy! nutpods® is unsweetened so you are free to craft your perfect beverage with whichever sweetener you choose. Also works great as a half & half substitute when you cook!
We proudly stand behind our products and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee through our Happy Sipping Guarantee on products purchased on Amazon.com from nutpods. Refunds or replacements are limited to one multi-unit pack per customer.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, my pocketbook ain't so happy. I'm hoping their pricing is an economy-of-scale issue, and they will indeed release a larger bottle this year that is more cost-effective. Look at this picture. The cost almost the same, but for 1/3 the quantity. (11 oz vs 33 oz). Quality undoubtedly costs more... but this much more?
Honestly, Whole30 is all about discouraging milk, lactose, all that, and of course, sweeteners of any kind. So we need to get over that and give up looking for a substitute (and I've tried them all) which comes close. There isn't one. Either get used to black coffee (which, honestly, isn't bad especially when you've got a decent brand/roast) or use real coconut milk. It's cheaper and a better alternative.
Or just splash in a tablespoon or two of half and half and be done with it. I won't judge.
I add double the recommended amount stated on the package, as I like my coffee light. By doing so, I'm happy with the desired creaminess and taste. There is no sweetness of any degree, which is fine with me, but some people may want to add a bit of stevia or other sweetener.
I've already reordered another three pack as I do plan to continue using this product. The only negative is the containers don't hold a very generous amount which makes the product fairly expensive, so be sure to note the number of ounces in each. And, again I'd rather have the option of ordering only the flavor(s) I prefer.
Update: Because single serving size not available I have a small silicone container I put in my purse.
See photo below.... used a teaspoon in comparison