organictune Satin Pillowcases for Hair and Skin Set of 2, King Size (20 x 40 Inches), Silky Soft and Cooling Pillow Cases with Envelope Closure, Pink
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Product Dimensions||40"L x 20"W|
|Size||King (20 x 40 Inches)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Smooth and luxury material: The satin pillowcases are made of polyester which is kind of slip and silky fabric. Satin is a special weave that offers lustrous appearance. These premium satin pillowcases can reduce hair breakage.
- Fade and shrinkage resistant: The satin pillowcases are easy to care for, and more sturdy and durable than silk pillowcases which need professional cares. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, only non chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry Low, Cool iron if needed.
- No zipper design: Envelope closure end design can prevent your pillow from escaping from the pillowcases, and also can avoid the trouble of zipper damage.
- What you get: 2 pack satin pillowcases (Pillows are not included)
- SALE SERVICE: We have excellent customer service, and you can consult us at any time for any questions about the product. We are dedicated to ensuring you have a satisfaction shopping experience, from the moment you place your order. If for any reason you don't love our products, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund as per Amazon guidelines.
Discover similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The satin pillowcases are easy to care for, and more sturdy and durable than silk pillowcases which need professional cares.
Using laundry bags can avoid being cut by sharp objects during the washing process.
There are 11 colors to choose from, you can decorate your room according to the style of the room. It is also a good choice as a gift for family, friends, and lovers.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2021