- Product Dimensions: 7 x 4.6 x 3.2 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000P6J0SM
- UPC: 811334020158 853951002025 671704000018 069298701037 857895003001 854013002014 715756601011 761635205009 850789002036 846449000009 857889003017 740075001631 853902002005 812794010437 854877007019 715756200528 740075000894 854151002679 850616004035 852298002033 633828000169 958298145944 850001934008 810343020746 862264000185 810343020722 850582002004 715756506019 853647001004 095829210150 071430007525 066022003719 850925002265 688419010164 822822000002 850251002069 686478001161 852575008284 859426005003 660220037196 769197404021 033383201276 676988000259
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#11,875 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #4 in Fresh Berries
Strawberries, 1 lb
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Grown in United States, Chile, or Mexico
- Wash before consuming
- Add to a meals & desserts or on their own
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
While this berry's colorful cousins—the blueberry and red raspberry—are grown on bushes, this bright red fruit comes from vines close to the ground. It's picked when ready to eat, though a strawberry will become a little sweeter if left at room temperature for a day.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Strawberries are probably best chosen in person, think of how many packages in the store you might pick up and inspect before you decide on a good one!