Top critical review
Do not order the Kindle version
Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2019
I ordered the Kindle version of this book, so I cannot say anything about the physical copies. The Kindle version I received was NOT the second edition, it was the first edition. The quality is also horrible. It is advertised that the Kindle version is a "Print Replica", which means photocopy. I'd be just fine with a photocopied version if the quality was at least legible. The following is a list of things wrong with the Kindle Version:
1. Wrong version. Advertised 2nd edition, received 1st edition.
2. Since it's the wrong version, the end of chapter problems are not the same.
3. The pages were formatted to fit two pages from the book onto one page. To do this, the pages appeared to be shrunk horizontally by 50% which makes all the print appear vertically stretched.
4. Many pages were photocopied at an angle.
5. Some pages are not legible or have text cut off due to poor scanning.
6. All pages have annoying dark lines running vertically and horizontally due to the scanner being broken.
7. The copied book was USED. This means the original owners notes and highlights are scattered throughout the text.
This is just what I found after about 5 minutes of looking. I have since returned it and received a refund. If these issues don't matter, then the book should be fine for you. If you are a student requiring the 2nd edition or may actually want to read it... DO NOT BUY THE KINDLE VERSION.