Top critical review
DANGEROUS! False! Lies!
Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2020
1. We are not Domesticated animals, we are human beings with a moral compass.
2. You cannot excuse abuse, EVER!
3. You cannot speak cancer into existence with your words or beliefs.
4. No one is perfect or “impeccable”. Sometimes you are to blame! Sometimes you have to judge yourself in order to improve as a human being.
5. Nothing other people do is because of you. It’s because of them. That is a lie. So if your partner decides to divorce you because you cheated on them is that because of them or because of your action?
6. The author says don’t take it personally whatever you feel I know is your problem and not my problem you’re dealing with yourself not with me. I’m sorry but that is classic narcissism that’s what Trump believes.
7. Taking responsibility of your life making a living working supporting a family that is not being domesticated it’s called life. The author talks about suffering the work suffering the action not because they like to but because they feel that they have to. I’m sorry but that’s called life that’s called having a job that’s called supporting a family and we have two days off to relax not to “get drunk because they don’t like themselves“.
8. Humans are not like children we are not wild or free whatever that means as adults we have obligations and responsibilities we are not victims of a cruel domesticated system or programming everyone needs to work to make money and to afford a living
9. The author says don’t take it personally even if you got shot in the head. Wow just wow so I guess I’m going to go ahead and rob a bank and when the cop comes to arrest me I’m going to resist and get shot in the head. I hope I won’t take it personally when I’m dead LOL.
10. The author says that there are multiple voices in your head from another realm and that the voices in your head or information from other realms the author says that you can choose to listen to these voices or not. I’m sorry but this dude is mentally insane. Hearing multiple voices in your head as a mental issue that needs to be addressed.
11. Life is not a dream it’s real you cannot make believe a fake world to live in
12. They author says that in his culture they have no leaders or no followers and to follow your own truth and to believe your own truth. Well I guess it’s time for anarchy everyone!
13. Being a responsible adult doesn’t mean you do not have freedom’s.
14. All humans who are domesticated are sick and had a parasite control your mind and your brain the author says number one we are not animals number two we are not sick and number three there is no parasite that lives in your mind or your brain.
15. The author keeps saying “we are no longer free because of the judge and the victim and the belief system they don’t allow us to be who we really are once our minds are programmed with all that garbage we are no longer happy“ your emotions are human and we have to deal with our emotions there is a system that we live in that’s just a reality it’s not a dream or make believe he calls all of this garbage so if your belief system in your life is just garbage what’s the alternative??
16. The author says there is a fog in your mind we are all dreaming all of the time and that awareness will transform your dreams awareness of my belief system causes drama in my life what I believe is not real so then I can begin to change i. So number one there is not a fog in my mind number two we are not dreaming all the time we are literally a week and living in a real world number three I am aware of what I believe in my belief system and it does not cause me drama it actually causes me peace and stability and a peace of mind my belief system translates into real life that’s it’s real it’s not fake.
17. The author says that fear is a mental illness fear is not a disease it is a natural human feeling anger and hate and the sadness patrol is not a mental illness they are human feelings that we have to deal with on a daily basis and they are part of us they are not a disease or a parasite.
18. The author says to surrender to the angel of death knowing that the parasite will die we will be resurrected like a child to be free and wild to break our domestication to be free and to heal our minds. I’m sorry but this is a bunch of garbage that makes absolutely no sense at all!!!
19. The author tells you to close your eyes and to imagine and believe or make up a world where love is coming out of trees and other people I’m sorry but to make up an imaginary world does it make it real that’s called being delusional!
20. Your life should not revolve around your ego
21. The author says imagine living without The fear of loving and not being loved not afraid to be rejected or not to be excepted. I’m sorry but being loved and being rejected and being excepted as part of humanity it is part of our feeling you cannot just cut off those parts of you and pretend to be some type of robot you cannot cut off your emotions emotions are part of you as a human and have to be dealt with in a positive way.
Before you buy this book I would seriously consider reading two articles the first is called the Darkside of the four agreements by Bobby Wood and also revisiting the four agreements maybe you should take it personally by Helen Belaunde.
I have to personally say that I found this book very deceiving very dangerous full of lies and write down extreme and me being a Buddhist just could not accept this book