Top critical review
Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2018
I have purchased four of these. Three work fine, the fourth almost exploded due to what appears to be a manufacturing defect. No one played with it or touched it or spilled anything on it, one day its UV-C lightbulb simply burst. When I pulled it out of the socket, and opened it up to see what happened, I saw that it was charred on the inside — could have exploded! Just thankful I was home and noticed n't immediately. BUYER BEWARE!!!