Top positive review
Protecting Criminal Athletes
Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2014
Professional football players need anger, violence and control, while playing a combative top-level sport. We cheer them on Sundays, hoping that our team makes it to the Super Bowl. But what we don't see is the vast conspiracy to keep these huge and violent players out of prison.
1. Pro football players have a history of crime.
2. Many are gang-bangers from big cities.
3. Many football players feel entitled to to do anything a get away with it.
4. As long as they produce on the field, they won't lose their jobs for criminal behavior.
5. Two infractions, however, might get them removed: drug selling and use, and murder.
6. Abuse of females in rampant in the NFL: coaches and players participate.
7. A boys will be boys attitude prevails with those in authority, the owners, the coaches.
8. But, the real damages to spouses, girl friends, pregnant ladies and families is real and horrifying.
9. NFL players have a tenuous grasp on their tempers, and violently beat women.
10. Women often complain, but back down when threatened or paid off.
11. The NFL has special officials to deal with scandals and prevent them from losing violent players.
12. The violence, assaults, drug use, beatings and abusive behavior is so prevalent it's a wonder we still support the NFL and root for our favorite teams on TV.