Top positive review
I hope the inventor of this bra gets the Nobel Prize and gets super rich.
Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2016
This sports bra is outstanding. I am a 32H, which is an exceptionally difficult size to fit for a sports bra. Or any bra for that matter. I own 10 of these, not joking. They are worth every penny.
- The sizing is exactly like a regular bra.
- The exoskeleton type underwire seems strange, but they truly serve their purpose. You are totally supported. No slipping out the bottom and you are perfectly separated. No sweaty uni-boob.
- Perfect lift. If only all my bras had such a beautiful silouette. In fact, I often wear this sports bra as a t-shirt bra. As other ladies here have mentioned, it lifts and shapes so nicely, you find yourself kind of living in this bra. And I wear the heck out of these when I'm menstral and my breasts hurt with every movement. It's then that I send a little prayer up to the bra gods to give the designer of this bra their place in the heavens!
- The strange straps annoyed me at first. Then I realized that the reason this bra functions so beautifully is because it doesn't have the usual type of sliding adjustable straps. My lady bits would just pull those out of place during my workout. The hook keeps those straps exactly where you want them and they don't budge. I learned to take my time when I put it on to neatly tuck the ends under the straps (I use the shortest setting so I have the longest amount to tuck away) but once I tuck them under the strap they no longer trouble me. Someone left a review here that they hated the bra because of that. I think that reviewer missed the whole objective of the bra when they made that judgement call. Taking a minute to tuck your strap ends is a very small price to pay for a sports bra that functions so well.
- I am finally able to engage in high impact workouts. The total full coverage, stay put straps, exoskeleton underwire, and sturdy construction all serve to prevent bounce. I have run a 5k, do bouncy spin cycling, and high impact plyometric workouts and am totally satisfied with this bras performance. Which is why I now own 10.
- These bras breathe very well. I have done seriously sweaty activities in this bra and I have been very happy with its ability to handle the moisture and retain its excellent support. Really impressive!
- Have I mentioned what this bra does for your figure?! It's akin to spanx for your breasts. Perfect perfect perfect shape, exceptional lift, perfect spacing, smoothing and firming. I literally get 2-3 inches height on my waistline, making me look slimmer! Woohoo! As other ladies here have mentioned, this sort of shaping when you have large breasts is like gold in your pocket.
1. Wash in a mesh bag and line dry. That being said, I have washed and dried the piss out of several of these bras and they did pretty well. But the dryer does weaken the strength of the stretchy bits over time and will eventually result in a less supportive bra. The mesh bag serves to protect the underwire from going awry and the hook and eye closures from getting messed up. These bras are not delicate princesses, but to make them stay in great shape and enjoy a long and productive life in your wardrobe, it's worth the extra effort so buy a mesh bag with your bra if you don't have one already. It's worth the investment. They do dry very fast.
2. Get the right fit. This bra only does its job well when you get it in the right fit. The underwire should be flush against your chest under your breast and especially between your breasts. The back should be very snug. The cup fabric should cover your entire breast all the way, no breast tissue out the sides or over the top. Especially if you do moderate to high impact workouts, you will want to get this fit right. But when you do, the heavens part and the angels sing!!