Top positive review
Good bag for the price
Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2015
I got this bag for a period of travel when within three weeks we would board 9 airplanes and go from the south to the Caribbean and then on to west USA. I have two little kids and I wanted a bag I could either check or take in the airplane. A bag I could take to the beach with stuff for myself and my two kids. This bag worked very well and did all of the above. Nothing broke, the zippers are all fine. Overall nice quality. To show how big thesis compartment is, my 3 year old model climbed in lol. I also posted a picture of a side pockets with 3 diapers and a bottle of sunscreen. Still space for more stuff.
1. The main compartment is large and will easily fit the essentials for a day at the beach for several people.
2. It is easy to clean.
3. You can put wet/soiled items in the outside pockets.
4. It is water resistant.
5. It is inexpensive and very cute for the price.
6. A good overnight bag.
1. The strap is very rough and has no padding. If the bag is very full and heavy it is very uncomfortable if you'll be walking with it a lot. Do not recommend using this at an airport while holding on to two kids.
2. The large compartment has no extra pockets. This is fine for the price, but everything gets lost in there if you need to rummage around a lot.