Top positive review
Saved my house from a potential catastrophe and the chicken was salvaged
Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2017
I just ordered the two pack to replace the original two I bought at a big box store a few years ago. I keep them in the kitchen pantry. Easter Sunday I put a chicken on the rotisserie and lit our well maintained, less than 5 year old grill that had a full tank of propane and came back in the house. Not 3 minutes later the grill was engulfed in flames. I grabbed one of these extinguishers and was able to knock the fire back while standing a good distance away. Wearing leather gardening gloves my husband opened the bottom of the grill where the tank resides and I continued to spray while he turned off the gas. The hose that feeds the gas to the burners failed where it entered the grill. The hose looked fine when I last cleaned the grill and the connection was tight. You can bet I'll be replacing those annually on our new grill, though the new one does not have a rubber component so should last.
The chicken was unharmed, well it was already dead, put in the oven and we enjoyed a nice cocktail while our heart rates returned to normal.