Top critical review
Do NOT Buy! Extremely Dangerous Product.
Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2019
This toy cost us an expensive ER visit and potentially the health and well-being of our daughter. Part of the toy splintered off and my daughter ingested 1" long, sharp toothpick like pieces of wood. We are unsure if she vomited it all and have to watch for blood in vomit and stool or abdominal pain. Sharp foreign bodies can cause perforations along the digestive tract and infection. I am extremely disappointed in the lack of safety in products sold by such a well known toy company. Please do NOT buy!