Top positive review
Great Chapter Books for your Young Reader!
Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2015
We are always looking for chapter books for our daughter (age 7). She has always been an excellent reader reading well above her age group and gets through books quickly. That is great, but challenging when trying to keep up with her and looking for good chapter books for her age. We focus primarily on positive stories and avoid series with less appropriate language or attitudes.
The Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew series has been great. It is a fun reboot of the old Nancy Drew stories brought into the present day with more up-to-date stories and technology. They have fun little mysteries focused on younger kids. My daughter has been going through these like water. They keep her interest and really entertain her. The nice thing is that this series has a lot of books available already (40 at the time of this review and more coming) and several collections of multiple books sold at a discount. We always run out of books, so a big series like this is great. Highly Recommended!
We are always looking for more chapter books for girls in this age group so here is a list of what we have enjoyed that focus on positive stories in case you are looking for a new series to try:
1) Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew (Mysteries)
2) The Puppy Place (For your Pet Lovers)
3) Anna & Elsa (Frozen Series)
4) Never Girls (Disney Fairies Series)
5) Whatever After (Princess Series)
6) Tales From Pixie Hollow (Older Disney Fairies Series)
7) Rainbow Magic (Fairy Series for Younger Readers)
8) National Geographic Readers (Non-Fiction, not really a Chapter book but a great way to break into non-fiction)