Top critical review
Hassle to operate when there is a default cam and audio on the computer
Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2020
My overall recommendation for anyone is to NOT buy this product.
1. Good Camera with top picture quality and audio quality (when the audio works).
2. Easy control of camera and focus through the physical remote
1. When you connect to video conferencing application like Zoom, Google Meet etc, the audio drops immediately and often disconnects the call. The workaround is that as soon as the audio drops, you will have to manually switch to an alternative audio and then back to logitech camera speaker audio base. I tried the solution provided by logitech where it asks you to set your default audio and video modules, but that is also useless and you still run into this issue.
2. The Call and End buttons are useless and cannot be configured to start or end a conference on any conference application. So not sure why they even exist. I checked on Zoom, Google Meet etc.
3. The camera does not have any lid or closure. So, there is literally no way to know if the camera is spying on you.
4. A soft remote (in addition to the current physical remote) application on a phone or desktop would be much more useful and productive. Not sure if that exists or just i could not find in my research.
5. The eye-level stand is too delicate and need to be very carefully operated.