Top positive review
Well made product, but the instructions need help Here's help.
Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2018
A majority of the poor ratings for this helmet are with the assembly. This took me about 10 minutes including taking all these pictures to help others who might be interested in this product. It's actually pretty well designed, but I will admit the picture instructions leave a lot to be desired, but use them as a guide for the assembly. So off we go, pictures and text assembly instructions
1) After un-boxing, take the helmet and the cross-strap with the U shaped attahcments. Withe the helmet up-side down, take one of the U shaped attachments and make sure the feet are facing outward, then slide the attachment down into the two slots until it clicks in. Do the same on the other side making sure the strap is not twisted.
2) Install the headband. Keep the helmet up-side down on your table. Take the adjusting knob and rotate it away from headband webbing. Note that the adjusting knob should be in the back of the helmet and the knob should now be facing up with the helmet up-side down . The important thing to note when assembling it is that the four translucent white attachment points on the headband that hold the webbing need to be folded in half before you can insert them in the helmet slots. The folded edge is inserted into the helmet slots first, then pushed down until you hear it click. It's difficult to describe, but actually pretty easy, and the pictures should help.
3) Install the hearing protectors. Lay the helmet on you table right-side up (vents on top). Take the ear muffs and rotate the black insertion tab around so that it points away from the ear muff. This just makes it easier to install. Insert the ear muff tabs into the two slots on either side of the helmet keeping the soft padded inside of the ear muff facing (touching) the helmet. Depress the locking tabs on either side of the insert tab and push the ear muff down until you click the unit in place. Please see the pictures. Now you have installed the hearing protection.
4) Install the visor bracket. Keep the helmet right-side up on the table. Flip the visor bracket attachment tabs over so that they point away from the visor bracket (see pictures) and slide the two tabs into slots in the ear muff brackets. As you push the visor bracket back into the slots the locking tab will need to be depressed twice so you can properly seat it. Use the little square openings (windows) and depress the visor tab to allow it to move back two clicks. If it's installed correctly the edge of the visor bracket will sit on the front edge of the helmet visor.
5) Attach the screen. The visor bracket has 5 locking screen attachments. You will first need to twist them so each is flat (horizontal), then beginning in the center lay the screen over visor bracket and twist the center locking attachment so that it is up and down (vertical). Do that for each of the four others and you are done. See the pictures.
6) If all goes well your helmet should be complete. Good luck.