Top positive review
I'll never go back to disposable nursing pads again!
Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2016
I used lansinoh disposable pads for my first child and after going through breast pads quicker with my second child I decided to give these a try before dumping more money into lansinoh disposable pads.
1) They really do lay flat! They lay flat on full boobs and on empty, shrunken boobs. (*fist bump* If your a mom you know what I mean)
2) They feel great on my skin. The skin-side is like super soft bath towel fabric and the anti-leak side is soft slippery satin-like fabric.
3) They aren't noisy like the disposable kind are. It's much more discreet when you're trying to nurse your baby outside of the home (church, restaurant, airport, etc) without drawing attention or having people wonder if you're unwrapping a candy bar under your nursing cover. It happened.
4) I haven't had a single leak- and the pad has been FULL.
5) No disposables means no plastic going into landfills. I'm not one of those moms brave enough to try cloth diapers, but any little bit of plastic that I avoid throwing away deserves a pat on the back. *patting my back*
6) It comes with a little carrying bag so I can put an extra pair in my diaper bag.
7) It comes with a landry bag which I use every time. It's great for holding all the pads in one place so one doesn't get lost like a third of my freakin socks do.
8) Organic is always a big, fat YES.
1) If you hate laundry these may not be for you. Or buy 2 packs of these and you'll only have to do laundry twice a month. 😏