Top positive review
I RATED EACH COFFEE / K-Cup :) Also This Variety Pack Is Fantastic!
Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2018
I rated each and every capsule down to the last one!
Before you read my ratings it's important to note that different people enjoy different flavors of coffee. This is just according to my personal tastes! I like to drink coffee black to get the full flavor of the coffee alone so obviously if you mix it with cream, milk, sugar or other added flavorings it will taste a lot different.
Now... MY RATINGS (listed from best to worst):
1. Laughing man - Dukale’s Blend medium roast: Probably the best medium roast coffee I’ve ever had.
2. Green Mountain - Colombian Select Medium Roast: Another really good medium roast here.
3. Caribou - Caribou Blend: Delicious. These guys apparently just make good coffee :)
4. Caribou - Daybreak: Delicious.
5. Rev - No Surrender: Very Good!
6. Tully’s - Italian Roast: Pretty good.
7. Gloria Jeans Hazlenut: Don’t normally like flavored coffees but this one is pretty good! Watch out though, I got a little bit of heartburn/indigestion from drinking this one.
8. Newman’s Own - Special Blend Medium Roast: Good but not as good as the above medium roasts.
9. Newman’s French Roast: Pretty good.
10. Donut Shop - Regular: This one’s actually better than I expected. Not bad at all.
11. Donut Shop - Dark: Also not bad! Way to go Donut shop.
12. Cinnabon - Classic Cinnamon Roll: Again, don’t normally do a lot of flavored coffees but this one was decent!
13. Green Mountain Medium Blend: Tastes ok.
14. Tully’s Hawaiian blend: Ok.
15. Gloria Jean’s - Butter Toffee: I guess it’s not horrible, it’s just not my kind of coffee.
16. Green Mountain Coffee, Dark Magic: Getting into the just ok but not so great ones.
17. Laughing man - Colombia Huila Dark Roast: Meh. Didn’t really care for this one.
18. Laughing Man Dark Roast: Ok but not the greatest.
19. Krispy Kreme Smooth: Now getting into the just bad ones. I always used to think their in-store coffee was just old but nope, it apparently comes pre-olded… It just taste like old coffee.
20. Kahlua Original - Light Roast: I personally think this one is disgusting. It might even be the worst coffee I've ever had. I couldn’t drink more than a couple of sips before throwing the rest out (I tried both capsules just in case). It just tastes like maple syrup… like drinking straight up liquid syrup out of a bottle. If you absolutely LOVE pancake syrup then you might be able to stomach this one. Otherwise… avoid.
Thanks to this Variety pack, I now know which ones I'm ordering next! I'm ordering the top 5 in this list so that I'll still have some variety from day to day but It'll just be the good ones :)
LOVED the adventure of this variety pack though! It's well worth the money (maybe except for that nasty Kahlua one) and it'll give you a ton of variety from day to day/morning to morning! Before this I was just trying K-cups 1-by-1 but it was taking forever and if I didn't like one... welp... I was stuck with it till I ran out. So yeah, this variety back was amazing :)
Also worth noting that mine came with exactly 2 of each. I see other reviews on here saying that some were missing or mixed up. Maybe they've gotten better at quality control? Either that or I was just lucky.
Anyway, hope this is helpful to someone else out there!