Top positive review
FINALLY! Wireless 10-Key for the Mac!
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2017
Apple FINALLY listened to its business customers and brought us the Magic Keyboard WITH 10-Key. I've been a Mac user for years now and always wanted to be able to use a wireless keyboard. Unfortunately, after trying both the Logitech K750 for Mac and the Kanex MultiSync Aluminum Mac Keyboard with lackluster results, I figured it was a lost cause as Apple's Magic Keyboard didn't include the 10-Key. Then last week I learned about this one and picked one up. Here are my thoughts:
1) It has the solid look and feel that the original Magic Keyboard has. That's a huge plus as others I've tried have been flimsy.
2) The internal battery is rechargeable via the Lightning port on the back. That's perfect since it's the same cable used by the iPhone.
3) It's very lightweight - only about 1lb.
4) Since it's made by Apple, all of the function keys operate like they're supposed to (that's not the case with aftermarket keyboards as they're not allowed to access those parts of MacOS).
5) It doesn't have the keystroke lag that other aftermarket keyboards have.
6) It doesn't have the wake-from-sleep issue that other aftermarket keyboards have.
1) It took way to long for Apple to release this
2) The price. MSRP of $130 is steep. But, being an Apple user, I wasn't surprised.
3) It's only available in the aluminum/white color scheme. Since the vast majority of Apple computers are the MacBook, it would be nice if it were available in aluminum/black (as well as the other new MacBook color schemes).
Overall, I'm very pleased with mine and plan to buy more as needed.