Top positive review
Absolutely LOVE this keyboard
Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2018
Absolutely LOVE this keyboard.
Originally, I bought Apple's "smart" (NOT) keyboard for my 12.9" iPad Pro.
So many reasons that both design and functionality fail with the Apple vs. Logitech's.
1) The Logitech designs its case to be sturdy and easy to use and gives the iPad the feel (and added screen protection) of a laptop.
2) Super easy set up.
4) Apple's only has one tilt position. Logitech's tilts at any desired angle, and can be used (supported) in the vertical position for reading, facetiming etc. Just take the keyboard off.
5) Apple's is NOT back lit. Serious flaw. Logitech's is not only back lit, but has 3 brightness settings.
6) Logitech's has a Smart Pencil holder, Apple's does not.
7) Logitech has all the shortcut keys you cld need. Apple's does not - zero. Again, Apple, what were you thinking?
9) There are connection issues with Apple's keyboard. It doesn't work reliably. When I googled the issue, one suggestion was to "slide" the iPad a little until it "settles" correctly on the magnetized connectors. I tried that and it did temporarily resolve the problem, but who wants a product that sometimes doesn't work? So far, no issue with Logitech's.
8) Prefer the feel of Logitech's keys vs. Apple's.
NOTE: Apple keyboard is $30 less than Logitech, but Logitech's price difference is worth every penny.
Srsly, cannot find anything negative to say re: this keyboard.