Top positive review
Excellent quality product
Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2018
I have ordered Mavogel roller bottles for a couple of years now after they were personally recommended to me by both my sister and sister-in-law. I use them with my essential oil blends for topical application with a carrier oil.
As I have been using their products for several years, I have noticed some changes. They have stepped up their game in the roller bottle market.
1. They ship the roller bottles in a heavier cardboard box with cardboard dividers. Previously, it was a flimsier box with bubble wrap around every bottle. This is a more economical and environmentally friendly shipping method (without the bubble wrap).
2. They now ship the bottles with a roller top already on the bottle. This makes it easier to just grab a bottle and go, whereas before, you'd pick up a bottle and misplace your ziploc baggie that contained all of the roller tops. So you'd have to search for that before you could finish a roller.
3. These come with masking tape decorative labels. The labels are still slightly on the small side as there is not a lot of room to write what your contents are, but it is nice labels are provided. I would love it if they could make the labels a little bit bigger. The labels are now easier to peel off of the sheets and affix to the bottles. They do include extra labels in case you mess up or reuse a bottle. My one complaint is that the labels become illegible if oil is spilled on them, but that is the case with almost any label on any bottle that comes in contact with oil. You may need to put clear packing tape over the label to help "laminate" it once you affix it to a bottle.
4. They have added additional colored labels so you can color code your bottles for easier grab and go rolling.
5. They have a credit card sized roller bottle key (essential oil swiss key) to help you remove and put on the roller bottle tops. This is an excellent sized key to handle as other brands have smaller keys that make you more likely to spill your contents as you attempt to remove or install a roller bottle top.
6. This comes with a roller bottle brush so you can wash your bottles and refill with different blends.
7. The package also contains a funnel and two small pipettes to help with liquid transfers.
8. This is thick, heavy quality glass. I have dropped my bottles a few times, and they have not broken. It is still glass, so please be careful, but it is good and durable.
9. I have ordered their amber and cobalt bottles. The glass is actually colored whereas some companies paint the colors onto the bottles which can wear off over time. Because the glass itself is physically colored, this helps protect your oils from oxidation and other physical changes from degradation.
10. They provide spare roller tops in case you encounter one that does not roll as well or does not fit well within a bottle.
11. The roller tops are stainless steel which is excellent for use with citrus oils. They hold up well over years of use.
Overall, I trust this brand and the glassware they produce. I have used not only their roller bottles but also their spray bottles.
They produce excellent quality that gets to me within 1-2 days from our nearby Amazon distribution center.
I recommend this brand to my friends personally, and use them to hand out as gifts or oil samples all the time.
They are highly affordable especially is larger quantities. I personally like the 24 pack.
Thank you, Mavogel!