Top critical review
AVOID! NOT FOR CABLE TV, REMOTE IS VERY LIMITED. Good luck to those who's foolish enough to buy.
Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2019
This TV is the worst waste of money! Sound has QUIT after 7 months and it is rarely used! If you purchase thinking you will watch cable TV.... GOOD LUCK. You can not manually enter what channel nor can you say "channel 22" and think it will understand. NO, she will kindly search for a movie named channel 22. You might say Ch 22 and it MIGHT. When attempting to scroll through channels to select they are in random order and only a limited few channels. I do wish my husband had not thrown the box away or it would go back! This will likely go to junkyard/recycle bin!
LOOKS GOOD (If that matters to you)
PRICE (Originally, I thought it was NOW I know it would be over priced at $5).
1. SAVE YOU BOX! YOU WILL RETURN
2. BEWARE THE REMOTE IS LIKE THE ECHO/ALEXA REMOTE.
3. NO NUMBERS TO ENTER CHANNELS FOR CABLE TV.
4. ALEXA DOESN'T UNDERSTAND CHANNEL, CABLE TV, CABLE, TV, OR ANTENNA TO GET TO REGULAR CABLE TV.
5. THIS TV WILL RAISE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE DUE TO GETTING FRUSTRATED.
6. I AM FAIRLY TECH SAVVY.
7. THIS IS AN AWFUL EXCUSE FOR A TV.
DON'T BE A FOOL LIKE ME! I READ REVIEWS AND YET I STILL PURCHASED IT BECAUSE I AM USUALLY GOOD WITH ELECTRONICS.
THIS IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR A TELEVISION. THIS TV WOULDN'T BE WORTH THE HEADACHE IF IT HAD BEEN FREE!
Good luck if you are foolish enough to buy this.