Top critical review
Ok pedometer with extra features, app horrible for phone
Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2018
After doing extensive research on trackers, starting with Fitbit, I decided to try this much cheaper alternative. If you are a more active person looking for exercise settings, I would consider Fitbit Charge 2 HR or the Versa instead of one of these cheaper options. Please note: any tracker that uses the VeryFitPro app is likely this same tracker, although it may be offered by a different company (ie, LETSCOM).
- cheap tracker with heart rate capabilities, sleep monitoring, and exercise options
- slim profile compared to Fitbit Charge 2 and Versa
- steps largely accurate, even logging steps for stairs and elliptical usage. **Note - any steps totaling under 40 will not be logged, be sure to read the manual entirely to understand all features**
- heart rate monitoring NOT continuous. You will notice the HR lights activating every 5 minutes or so, but this is not collected or tracked in any way. You will get one data point on a graph daily for heart rate (ie, no nighttime monitoring, etc.)
- GPS tracking for distance NOT accurate (off by 1 mile)
- drained my phone's battery and was using 50% CPU, overloading my brand new smartphone even when the app was not open and bluetooth was off.