Top positive review
TL;DR Worth the Price
Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2019
TL;DR (Too, Long; Didn't Read) Version
Bought as simple leather cleaner for a BMW - overall works well.
- Works well to clean ground-in dirt, dust, and grime.
- Safe to use on vinyl and plastic.
- Comparatively cheaper to buy online compared to buying them at the store.
- The wipes are moist inside the tube and needs to be stored in a cool area to prevent drying.
- Difficult to remove long-term stains.
- Can cause discoloration in some leather. We saw some slight discoloration when putting pressure in some areas.
Your questions, our answers:
Can I use this to clean the dashboard and vinyl in the car?
If the interior already has sun damage , will this stuff be able to clean it off?
This does not clean or repair sun damaged leather.
Can these be used on Mercedes Benz leather?
The wipes are safe to use in all types of leather, including Mercedes, Audi, and BMW.