Top positive review
Tried many, lots of disappointment but this one is okay so far.
Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2019
'Tried many from VERY expensive to cheap and I had to return them all for one reason or another such as
- did not heat the water
- too noisy
- hurt my feet
- too large and unwieldy to empty without making a mess
- over-heated the water / burned my feet
- This model however-
- Does heat the water very well, though controlling the temperature is a bit confusing.
When it gets warmer than I want it, I just turn it off to reset it. No problem.
- The vibration turns itself off after about thirty minutes but you can just turn it back on.
- The aeration is SUBTLE but enough.
- Yes, the vibration is slightly noisy but you can still hear your television or talk on the telephone.
- It is easy to empty and clean.
- Probably would NOT have purchased it at the stated price point (over $60.00) without the coupon offer and my credit card points.
- Thank you.