Top positive review
Huge screen with powerful display, speed and camera quality and lot of features
Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2019
It has been a month since I purchase this phone. While purchasing this S10, I was a bit skeptic because it is an unlocked phone. I doubted whether it will be genuine US version or not. I recieved this phone in 2 days from amazon prime shipping, kudos to its fast shipping. After I recieved, I checked this phone and it has Snapdragon and it was registered in Samsung as an unlocked phone :). I have been using this phone for a month and based on my experience here are some pros and cons of S10.
- Huge 6.1 inch display and bezel less, you will love its display.
-Its has a slim design (7.8mm) and feels almost no weight (157gm) when you hold it. I love this slim design.
-Camera quality is quite good compare to its previous version, 3 cameras at back and one at front. Camera has been really improved in S10 but still lacks behind Pixel.
- I love this blue filter mode, and it has automatic light adjustment according to your environment. If its day, brightness automatically goes high and viceversa.
- It is Snapgradon buit and has 8GB RAM so it has a quite a good speed and huge128 GB storage.
- I love this device function of split screen, you can use two app at a same time in a single screen (as shown in image).
-Accurate and fast finger print scanner and face scanner.
-Battery lasts just for a day or less. I am a average user, I use phone frequently but doesn't use heavily. Still it last for about a day or sometimes less. I need to charge this phone once in a day.
- Yes, this phone has finger print scanner, but with this function I am not able to get a strong finger print compatible screen protector.
Overall, this is a great phone for its price. But it would be an icing on a cake, if it had a longlasting battery.