Top positive review
- The stopper makes it easy to use
Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2017
This pizza stone is different from the rest, no doubt, so there are many aspects to take into account:
- It’s heavier and thicker than other stones, so, for now, it seems to be much more resistant. I’ve already used it a few times and it shows no signs of cracking, but time will tell.
- The stopper makes it easy to use, you can just shake your pizza onto it without worrying it will fall and get it on the peel quickly to take it out.
- It retains heat amazingly well, so you only have to wait around 5 minutes between pizzas (Instructions say 10, but you don’t really have to wait that long)
- Its bottom design does help the heat distribute evenly, so pizzas come out crunchy all over, even the center.
- The size is very convenient for making large pizzas for many people, so I don’t have to spend all night in the kitchen and I get to enjoy my friends more.
- It is indeed heavier, but the stopper and raised edges are useful on that department, giving you extra grasp.
- Unlike metal pans, you can’t wash the stone with soap because it absorbs the aroma, so you have to pay special attention to that.
All in all, it really is worth buying.