Top positive review
Complete Review: DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2019
Since I purchased my first pair in July of 2019, I got another 3 pair! These leggings are still holding up to everything I said in my last review and they’re almost a year old & have seen MANY workouts & washes! They are starting to get a tiny, tiny bit sheer but still squat proof! Would still absolutely purchase!!
Let me start off my saying for $14 you ABSOLUTELY cannot go wrong buying these! I weight train everyday & these were put to the test on leg day. I am 5'2, 148 lbs. & I orderd a Medium. I purposely waited until I washed & dried them to give a fill review, so strap in & here we go:
• super breathable fabric & stayed put my entire 2 hour workout filled with squats, lunges and some HIIT
• completely non-see through
• great side pocket for easy storage of phone, credit card or other small items
• kept hold & fit after wash/ dry
• Incredible quality for $14
• Keep you tucked in & smooth on glutes, thighs, and tummy
• I’m 5’2/ 148 lbs. so any pant is usually long on me, including these
• The pockets are not as deep as other leggings, but still hold your phone (I have the iPhone X) perfectly without slips/ falls
Do not let the cons fool you, I am going to continue buying these because they are DEFINITELY worth the investment!! If you work out often and wash your leggings, you notice that right after the wash, they tend to be a little tight until you walk around for a bit. The same is true in this case; they mold to your figure and fit in all the right places perfectly. Lululemon, Gym Shark, & Fabletics have a competitor now in my future purchases! Do not let the non-brand name discourage you from purchasing this item! I have another pair waiting in my cart as I write this review for my next paycheck (lol)!