Top critical review
It's a BEAST.
Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2019
I had such high hopes for this stroller based on the glowing reviews.
- Well, it is a double stroller and does seat two kids.
- It's narrow - will easily fit through public transport turnstile/ticket barriers.
- The way it stands up independently when folded is a pretty neat trick. Makes storing it in the garage much easier.
- I do like the way the seats can be configured to allow the older child to sit/stand on the jumpseat/platform if the rear seat is removed.
- This thing is a BEAST. It's bloody heavy with both my kids (3 years & 6 mos.) in it. I mean I am working up a serious sweat pushing them to daycare in it. You definitely need both hands to push this monster.
- It doesn't turn easily. It has the turning radius of a 1960s Cadillac. Do not think you'll be easily manoeuvring through tight supermarket aisles or around corners.
- It doesn't pop over curbs easily. It does have a set of handles built in at the front seat, but to cross a road that requires you to pop a curb means you've got to run from the back of the stroller to the front to pull the front wheels up & over, then to the back to heave the rest of it over.
- It is very large when folded. I have a Honda CRV and this thing barely fits into the trunk space. I mean, it's on an odd angle and I can't fit a week's worth of groceries around it.
If you are planning on using this thing for anything other than moving in a straight line on a perfectly flat surface, I'd say look at another option. I bought with the intention of using it to walk my kids to daycare & back (10 min walk/less than 1/2 mile), and I hate it. I have since tried other brands of double strollers (Baby Jogger, Phil&Ted's, Mountain Buggy) and these are WAY easier and smoother to use. Granted those brands are significantly more expensive, so I suppose you do get what you pay for...