Top critical review
BUYER BEWARE. YOU WERE WARNED
Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2020
Yes, you can believe all the bad reviews.
I didn't believe them and bought this anyway thinking there were more positive reviews than negative ones so maybe this is a good product. I was wrong.
1. Yes. As the other reviews stated, it leaks on first use. I had to put a plastic tray under it.
2. Yes. The temperature setting does not work right. Push the down arrow, and the temp goes up. Press the up arrow, and the temp goes up. It never really did get too hot.
3. Yes. The vibration is weak.
4. Yes. The bubble action is weak.
5. Yes. The rollers are uncomfortable. (but you can remove them)
6. Yes. The control head is not removable making it more difficult to clean afterward.
But here is the big one that no one else mentioned. If you are taller than 5'6", or if you have a shoe size larger than 8, or a wide foot, your feet will not fit comfortably in the tub. They'll fit, but your toes will squeeze together because it is very narrow in the forward part where your toes go.
I guess mine won't last long either since so many of the reviewers were correct about the list above.
This thing is not worth the 72 dollars I paid for it. Maybe 29.99. Then you would not feel so bad if it totally breaks in a few months.
So here is the bottom line. Is it useable for someone like me with a size 11 foot? Barely and that's why I'll keep it until it breaks. That and because I really need it.
Do yourself a favor. If you can afford it buy one of the more expensive ones, do it. If you can't get another cheaper one because this one is an overpriced cheap one with defects right out the box.