Top positive review
A very nice keyboard...
Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2020
If you're like me, you probably get a bit tired of perpetually feeding your wireless keyboard "new batteries" all the time! That's what motivated me to finally start using a USB, wired keyboard again. (Hey, no more pesky, "feed me more batteries" messages on my screen... Yay!)
Anyways, here's what I like about this keyboard:
- It's a well-made keyboard. The keys don't cause "pain" in my hands or joints, as they are soft to the touch.
- The keyboard has a soft, sandy-like texture applied to them, so you fingers don't slip or slide on the keys.
- They provide the traditional, index finger "bumps", so your hands can easily find the "F" and "J" keys.
- It comes with a numeric keypad. (I used to think the numeric keypad was a waste of space -- until I made the mistake of buying a keyboard that didn't include it. Uh, yeah, I won't make that mistake again...)
- It uses a traditional USB 3 port (not the USB type-c edition).
What you might want to know:
- The keyboard isn't as quiet (or silent) as some of them out there. It's not bad, but you'll definitely hear the clicking of the keys as you press them.
- The keyboard doesn't come with feet to elevate the angle of the keyboard. The angle is preset.
Overall, I love this keyboard!