Top critical review
Good picture quality. Everything else absolutely sucks. Huge disappointment.
Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2020
Pros: - The picture quality is quite good, but nothing that will blow you away.
- The thin frame looks nice.
Cons: - The TV does not get very bright and it's quite reflective, so it's not good for daytime watching.
- The smart interface software is so bad that it crashes and freezes on a daily basis.
- The voice control for the remote doesn't even work as you would expect it would, for example: inputting searches on AppleTV do not work with the Voice input.
- The remote has no backlight and the buttons have no distinguishing features and a few of the buttons are completely useless. For example: there's no button for the TV settings, in order to get to the TV Settings you just hit the Home Button and then Click Left SIX TIMES, passing an advertisement every single time, yet I have some completely useless multi-color input button and an ambient mode button, both of which I'll never use.
- The advertisements that pop up when you hit the home button are permanent. That is so annoying, why did I PAY to see advertisements every single time I use my TV?
- The inputs on the back are impossible to use if you wall mount the TV unless you remove the TV from the wall, even for the USB inputs, one of the HDMI ports even points towards the wall so I can't even plug anything into it unless I buy a 90 degree HDMI cable.
Honestly, I did not expect a TV designed in 2020 to be anywhere near this bad. By far the worst "Con" is the smart interface crashing, freezing and updating on a regular basis. I'm really hoping this is only due to the fact that this is a brand new TV, but even if that's fixed I would still only be rating this TV as maybe a 3/5. As it stands however, I'm seriously considering returning this thing because it's so frustrating.