Top critical review
Leaves oil residue on everything. Do not buy!
Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2020
My toddler loves bubbles. Thought. Yay! A concentrate... however... there are no instructions on the ratio of water to concentrate...
Also.... I noticed after our third bubble play session with the bubble machine, that her princess castle pop-up had these oily spots all over the roof. Then I noticed all of the oil and spots all over her step stool and my carpet and my fan. Thought maybe they would evaporate. They do not. They turn white and then the oil seeps into things. It is a very dangerous thing when this oil is on step stools. It's ruined my carpet! it's ruined clothing! it's ruined some of her toys!. I had to spend hours cleaning up the entire room after using this. I do not recommend this unless you were outside and away from anything that you don't want to get ruined. And I don't even recommend using this outside. If it's a oil based. It is toxic. I'm guessing that's where they get that cool colors swirl thing from is through the toxic oil water mixture. I do not believe this is non-toxic. If it's leaving oil marks all over everything. How was this not toxic? Do not buy.