Top critical review
inexpensive, sleep tracking doesn't work
Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2020
I wasn’t sure I wanted a fitness tracker, so I went low-cost. I bought this MorePro because it is inexpensive, and it has blood pressure and O2 tracking in addition to the standard heart rate and step tracking.
• The MorePro is inexpensive compared to name brands.
• It’s relatively small. I don’t want a bulky watch.
• Battery life is pretty good. Depending on which functions are enabled, it can go a week between charges.
• Heart rate, blood pressure and O2 appear to work
• The sleep tracking generally doesn’t work. Most nights, the sleep start/end times are several hours off. I think if I get up to go to the bathroom in the night, it thinks that is my wake time, even if I go back to sleep afterward.
• If I take the MorePro out of range of my iPhone, and then come back in range, it doesn’t always reconnect. You can manually get it to pair from the iPhone app, but you shouldn’t have to.
• The instructions are not sufficient to learn how to use the watch, what the features are, what the charts mean, etc.
• I see no way to track my exercise. I can start tracking and pause/stop it, but there is no way to end and go back to the MorePro app. Or, it’s just not intuitive, and there is no documentation on how to use that feature.
• There is poor English grammar and spelling throughout. It has no impact on the functionality, but it makes it seem unprofessional and sloppy.
• Support requests via their email are not answered. I have waited a week for a simple question.