Top positive review
A long dry spell
Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2020
I do not even know where to begin with this so I guess I will start with a question: When do we get book 17? Hurry! You're late! Now that is out of the way:
If you had asked me at the time Lyric made his appearance, if he would ever make it as a feature book I would have said "Not hardly." Of course there is always an exception and this time it's - except that Victoria Danann would write it and then all bets are off. Will it be awesome? Not hardly, except... I guess you're getting the idea I like the book.
What can I tell you about the book? A lot but I'm not going to. You need to read it to appreciate it. I will tell you a couple of things:
1. It is a paranormal romantic adventure novel. The author thinks she writes romance but there's too much adventure for that. Besides, I don't read romance. ;-)
2. There are two major stories going on in this one book and either one could be a stand alone story for the way except they are so intertwined.
3. There is another "minor" story lurking in there that sure needs to be book 17... and maybe 18.
4. There is no better story teller, anywhere, than Victoria Danann.
5. If you are a regular reader of the author's books, you might think you have the ending figured out long before you get there. You might but I'll betcha you don't have it 100%!
So to summarize: BUY IT! READ IT! ENJOY! It really should have more than 5-stars but alas, that's all Amazon will let me use.