Top positive review
Great for the price with a few drawbacks
Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2020
I struggle with back and neck pain and I needed a good hair at an affordable price. This chair does exactly that but with a couple frustrating things about it.
1. The seat is in a locked position and does not slide so you are almost forced to sit further down in the chair due to the plastic bezel around the seat mesh that will hurt quickly. I prefer to snug the chair for full back support but I have to slip down into the chair with my lower back not being supported. Not the end of the world but you'd think there would be at least a few inches of play but no there is just a large empty hole that you have to fill.
2. The neck support feels GREAT! But.. I am 6 foot 180 lbs and it just barely isnt tall enough for my neck to sit comfortably unless I'm leaned back while pushing myself further into the chair.
3. Arm rests are adjustable in terms of height and they fold back well. My 28 inch desk does not fit these chair arms in any position so I'm forced to put them up. My solution to this is to purchase a new desk that'll sit roughly 32inches off the ground. Good thing I already have plans for a DIY Ikea desk anyways.
4. The tilt function is just weird. You can lock it into position but only on certain parts of tilt. Even on the max setting (knob underneath seat) if I just put a little bit of weight on the back of the chair I go flying back into a recline position.
5. Support - there's plenty of it. I had a $150 gaming chair before this one and it blows it out of the water. So darn comfortable when you find that sweet spot of how to sit in it. The mesh feels great and gives plenty of support to my entire body.
6. Assembly took me 3 minutes to get the chair together. Super straight forward, if you have any sense the manual isnt even necessary.
I don't know if I'm going to return it or not. I really do like this chair but it does have a lot of downsides. Maybe because of the price point but I feel like for $350 with tax it should not be missing these crucial adjustments and functionalities.