Top positive review
A+ purchase. Here’s responses to some negative review comments...
Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2021
Purchased this TV for a guest bedroom and very happy with the purchase. Picked up at local Best Buy and price was lower thru Amazon. In response to some of the negative comments:
1. TVs are measured diagonally,, so size is fine.
2. TV does not automatically default back to Amazon Prime channel. Amazon Prime is listed along with other chosen apps.
3. TV does not automatically shut off or go into sleep mode after a set amount of time if you have chosen a channel to watch and are viewing it.
4. Sound quality is fine and no need for separate speakers if using in a guest bedroom or office for example where you don’t care about surround sound, etc.
5. Set-up was very easy. It’s not immediate, but doesn’t have to be. Took a very reasonable amount of time. I repositioned the mount on the wall to raise it up higher than where the prior TV was positioned.
6. I chose dynamic for the picture quality and looks great. Sure I could improve even more if wanted to be super picky about it. Looks really great watching YouTube 4K videos.
7. Lots of free apps to add including some local channels. Can pick up to two geographical locations for news.
1. Don’t like that some of my chosen news apps have to be accessed through the apps icon and not the news icon. No big deal though.
2. The remote control is very lightweight which is ok, but hope no problems with it not working over time (like one reviewer complained about) if taken care of properly. Also, at time of writing this, inexpensive replacements are available on Amazon.
3. Mounting screws were not included, so had to go to Home Depot to purchase four with washers to mount to the wall bracket. Would have been nice to include with the TV.