Top critical review
Do not recommend—too small and won’t last
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on October 11, 2019
My husband and friends bag shamed me enough about my 15 year old samsonite rollerboard, so I did some research and bought this based on mostly positive reviews. I truly dislike this piece of luggage so much because:
1) it really only holds enough for one night of travel.
2) it has no zipper expander so no give. I know the zipper is unlikely to last more than a few flights.
3) the exterior scuffs so easily it scuffed whole being packed
4) the handle is fine but the extension bars are super flimsy
5) nothing fits into the front pocket including a laptop if the bag is too full...which is always because the suitcase holds so little.
6) no wheel side handle, which just makes life easier
The only positives I can say are that it is lightweight, the front pocket works as long as you do not dare to pack extra shoes, and the red really is unique which is helpful when you’re forced to check it.