Top critical review
Hit Job show. "star witness" making 6 figures and spent all in Louis Vuitton, then Blame LuLaRoe
Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2021
Is this show is financed from suing parties vs LuLaRoe ?
1. How come these women making 6 figures, spent everything in luxury items and then blame company they work for ?
2. Bonus checks = Fraud ? The interviewer ask Deanne Brady and Mark Stidham how much of that check is from sales ? This is clear paid hit job because if this is fraud, Google or Facebook should be persecuted as well.
FB in 2019 paid in COMPENSATION :
Mike Schroepfer CTO $21,812,977, Sheryl K. Sandberg COO $27,144,147 Jennifer G. Newstead GC $19,136,745
3. Quality problems. Every company at some point has or have quality problems. if this problem is below 15% of production, it is acceptable. Their design team created over 500 patterns every day, if 4 of them had problem like bee on crotch, it is less than 1 %
4. What LuLaRoe did Wrong ! They oversaturated the market size with sellers thus those sellers started to cannibalize each-other for market share. Its simple math If in a town with 100 people is 1 seller, thing will go great. If same town with 100 people has 30 sellers, than sales will fail. Trump did same mistake with his Casinos competing with each other, RadioShack did same mistake having 2-4 stores in same road. Both failed miserably.
LuLaRoe had and amassing market opening and audience. In the rush for Growth, they irresponsibly increased sellers number to close to each other. Have you Deanne and Mark heard of geofence ?
You should not have allowed new salesperson within 5-10 miles radius from another salesperson.
Growth would have been slower YES, but Sales would have been SOLID.
Nepotism : It is very clear that having family members in key decision making positions it hurt them in long run since they didn't hired experts and talents in those fields. Have your children OK, but have employee them as interns of talent you hired. Maybe they will learn how to run a business with time.
5. Participation in this show: Deanne Brady and Mark Stidham wrongly calculated that this documentary would show both parts of the story. Did they consulted their lawyer before signing up for this ? Did they research this production company prior ? Did they research who's paying for this ? Follow the money and you will find out who's behind.
Disclaimer. I am not associated with this company nor know anyone from these parties. My 2cent comes from over 20 years experience in marketing and management.