Optoma UHD38 Bright, True 4K UHD Gaming Projector | 4000 Lumens | 4.2ms Response Time at 1080p with Enhanced Gaming Mode | Lowest Input Lag on 4K Projector | 240Hz Refresh Rate | HDR10 & HLG6
Get it by Monday, May 17.
About this item
- TRUE 4K ULTRA HD: Experience high-quality home cinema feel with 4K Ultra HD with 8.3 million distinct addressable on-screen pixels
- LAG-FREE GAMING: Ultra-fast 240Hz gaming for blur-free visuals and unparalleled smoothness––combined with Enhanced Gaming Mode to produce a 4.2ms response time at 1080p, 16ms at 4K UHD, for the lowest input lag on a 4K projector
- HDR & HLG COMPATIBLE: Enjoy brighter whites and deeper black levels for an enhanced viewing experience of images and videos, enabled by HDR10 & HLG technologies
- ULTRA-BRIGHT: Enjoy 4,000 lumens of brightness in your home theater room, family room, gaming room – or even outdoors for backyard movie nights
- CRISP, COLORFUL PICTURE: UltraDetail technology ensures enhanced image sharpness with a higher frame rate to deliver a crystal clear picture; RGBWRGBW 8 segment color wheel increases the color ratio for richer, vivid and cinematic image
- DYNAMIC BLACK: Dynamic Black technology provides more depth to the image by smoothing lamp output to create a high contrast ratio (1,000,000:1); bright scenes appear clear while dark scenes remain detailed
- EASY IMAGE SETUP: Whether ceiling mounted or placed on a table, get the picture just right with 1.1x zoom and ±40° keystone correction
- VARIETY OF INPUTS: Connect with gaming consoles, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices, Blu-ray players, ChromeCast, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick & other streaming devices; input options include HDMI 2.0 inputs with HDCP 2.2 support, HDMI 4K, USB, VGA, and more
- LONG LAMP LIFE: Enjoy up to 15,000 hours of lamp life, enabling an average of two 2-hour movies every day 10+ years
- STANDARD THROW PROJECTION: Project a 120" image from approximately 13.1 feet away; UHD38 projects up to a 300" image
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.